|13| vivid dream

Jungkook view

"Jungkook wake up." jisung groaned as he slapped Jungkooks cheek to wake him up from his deep slumber. The boy was so tired after his lecture he came straight home to jisungs and fell alseep.

Jungkook groaned, eyes opening. He looked around. "we arent at the party?" he asked confused.

Jisung gave him a weird look. "no we're late actually, we should have left twenty minutes ago." he rolled his eyes.

Wait so everything was a dream? My confession to taehyung didnt happen?

He quickly sat up and looked at jisung increduously. "i had a dream." he said in mild shock.

"okay martin luther king, what was it about?" jisung teased.

"i told taehyung i liked him. it seemed so real—it was at kais party too." Jungkook was now muttering to himself.

"okay so are you happy or what?" jisung asked.

"taehyung said he liked me back."

"Thats good then. So will you confess tonight?"

"no." Jungkook shook his head firmly. "no i cant, its too soon."

"okay suit yourself." jisung shrugged.

"where is taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"hes already at the party with yeosang."

Fuck hes going to be there i'll just have to avoid him.

"lets go jeon."

That night they only became an us in Jungkooks dream.

---

Taehyung view

"sanggie this chocolate fondue is so good." taehyung smiled widely as he plopped a chocolate strawberry into his mouth. He and yeosang were sat in kais kitchen eating all the food they could get their hands on.

"when are jisung and jungkook coming?" yeosang curiously asked.

Taehyung shrugged. His eyes darted to the sitting area. "oh they are here." he smiled, pointing to the living room where jisung and jungkook were sitting with jimin and kai.

Jisung made eye contact with them, telling them to come over. Taehyung looked at jungkook who was on his phone, head casted down.

"hi hyungie." taehyung said happily as he sat on the floor. He looked at jungkook again who was also looking at him but then immediatley went on his phone again causing taehyung to frown.

In the two weeks after their trip to the philippines jungkook and taehyung did get closer but the latter was still shy around him. They talked alot, jungkook even being sneaky by slipping an arm around taehyungs waist sometimes when they walked to class together.

"lets play truth or dare!" a girl also sitting near them suggested.

Jungkook view

Okay at least its not seven minutes in heaven.

His eyes quickly darted to the soju bottle on the floor. Oh fuck.

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably, hands fumbling together. Jungkook looked at him from the corner of his eye. He was reminded of his dream.

Kooks dream:

"what are you doing here?"

"i was forced to play."

He remembered how he 'scolded' taehyung. I did that in my dream? He pulled a face at himself. The girl then spun the bottle and it landed on a random boy who was sitting next to jimin; he was dared to remove his shirt and taehyung immediatley knew he wouldnt like this game.

The bottle was spun again and this time it landed on taehyung. The blondes eyes widened and he looked at jisung who was a bit tipsy but nevertheless gave him a comforting smile.

"truth or dare?" a girl asked, teasing smirk on her face.

Taehyung bit his lip, hating all the attention on him. It felt like all the air was sucked out of him and he couldnt breathe. "t–truth." he mumbled.

"okay...when was the last time you had sex?" she asked bluntly.

Taehyungs cheeks went red and he looked at her with wide eyes. Jisung choked on his drink.

"haeri what kind of question is that?" jisung muttered angrily.

"calm down jisung. Its just a question, besides he picked truth." she rolled her eyes.

She looked at taehyung who didnt say anything and fiddled with his jeans.

"wait you're a virgin?" she said with surprise.

"haeri stop it, you're embarrassing him." her friend said.

As for jungkook, his hands were fisted and his jaw clenched. He supressed his anger, finding this situation worse than whatever happened in his dream. He looked at taehyung, noticing how the boys eyes became teary and his hands were shaking.

"are we going to sit here all day? carry on." jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed.

"i agree." jisung said through gritted teeth.

But taehyung got up, sleeves wiping his eyes. "i dont wanna play anymore." he muttered quietly to yeosang who quickly nodded his head and got up with him.

"fucking pussy." haeri muttered as she rolled her eyes. 

Jungkook heard that and this time couldnt control his anger. He stood up and grabbed her shirt. "Call him that again, i dare you." jungkook seethed.

Haeri looked at jungkook in shock. She couldnt bring herself to speak.

"look whos the fucking pussy now." jungkook muttered, roughly letting go of her shirt.

"im leaving." he said to jisung who nodded at him, getting up too.

"you coming jimin?" jisung asked. The shorter nodded his head, quickly getting up.

Jungkook was outside trying to look for taehyung. He pulled out his phone and called yeosang.

"hello?"

"where are you and taehyung?"

"in my car why?"

"Im coming." jungkook said as he hung up, quickly going to yeosangs car.

He tapped on the window and the first thing he saw was yeosang hugging taehyung. Yeosang looked at him and got out, understanding they wanted to be alone.

Jungkook got in the drivers seat and looked at taehyung who was resting his head against the window. Jungkook sighed and looked at him.

"are you okay?" he asked.

Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip and jungkook stared at him, having another flashback.

Kooks dream:

"stop that." he said when taehyung was biting his lip.

"stop that." he said this time in real life, intently looking at taehyung.

The younger looked at jungkook in surprise and immediatley stopped his actions. He looked down again. "wheres hyungie?" he asked.

"outside with jimin and yeosang." jungkook said. "but how do you feel?"

"im fine." taehyung mumbled. He smiled faintly at jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him, eyes soft. "yeah? you'll tell me if you're not?" he smiled, raising a brow. 

Taehyung let out a light breath. "yeah." he smiled,  looking into jungkooks eyes shyly.

That night they were closer  to becoming an us — in real life.

///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was all dream. I wanted to fool you as best as I could. Did It work?