|07| little pea brain

Quarantine day whatever: I am so bored

Taehyungs view

As taehyung and jungkook walked back to the lounge area they realised all the students had already left and it was just yeosang and jisung sitting there.

"Everyones gone already?" jungkook asked whilst reaching for his coat.

"yup. And me being the good friend and brother i am decided to wait for you guys." jisung faked a wide smile at his brother and jungkook. "along with yeosang too."

"tae im gonna go now. I'll see you on monday, and dont forget the paints!" yeosang exclaimed before waving goodbye and leaving, taehyung not forgetting to nod his head to reassure the brunette about the paints.

"hey, you remember you're coming over tomorrow at seven o'clock right? You cant be late, the match starts at exactly half seven and we need to prepare the snacks. Theres no way im going 90 minutes without food." jisung shook his head stubbornly for emphasis on his words causing taehyung to smile at his brother.

"going on a diet should be your new years resolution." jungkook muttered as he stared at jisung with amusement. "you eat too much." he sighed with a shake of his head.

Taehyung giggled, nodding his head in agreement. "hurry up and put your coat on hyung. I wanna go home." taehyung whined, his hand going to reach for jisungs arm as he used all his strength to pull the heavy boy off the couch.

"okay." jisung groaned. "yo kook you're dropping us off." the older blonde said without looking at jungkook for approval as he just waltzed out of the building. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his playful brother before looking at jungkook gratefully who seemed to have just finished rolling his eyes at his bestfriend.

---

The next morning taehyung woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring in his ear. I must have accidently set it for today. He groaned internally as he quickly turned it off.

"taehyung turn your stupid alarm off!" jisungs yell was heard from across the corridor.

"i have!" taehyung whined as he tried to fall back asleep. Unfortunately for him, all his efforts failed because his mind seriously did not want him to fall back asleep again.

With a loud huff the boy sat up, the pillow falling from his arms. The boys blonde locks were in a funny arrangement, strands flying up messily. His lips were in a pout as he clearly showed how upset he was from not being able to get more sleep and his eyes were squinted, his gaze focusing on his bed for a whole minute.

Deciding to get out of bed, taehyung headed straight for the shower as he got ready for the chilled day ahead. The only plan for today was to watch the football match going on later today, meaning jungkook is coming over.

I get to see jungkook today. taehyung giggled to himself as he made his bowl of cereal, his lips curved up into a little smile. Just as the boy was about to head to the table to eat, the doorbell suddenly rang. Taehyung pouted as he shot a glare to the door, wondering who disturbed him from eating his most beloved meal of the day.

He opened the door slowly to be met with the sight of a messy haired jungkook standing right in front of him.

Jungkook view - one hour earlier.

Jungkook was up at six am already. He had just returned home from his morning jog in the cool breeze. He sighed as he ran a hand through his sweaty locks whilst removing his muddy trainers.

The boy went upstairs intending on taking a shower however as he turned on the shower head no water was pouring out, so he checked to see if it was on to which it was causing him to frown. When he went to check the tap of the sink, no water was out either.