♡●βειηg α Ριηεs●♡

Start from the beginning

"Pinetree? Hey, are you alright?" Bill snapped Dipper out of his thoughts as the brunette flinched and looked back. Masons widened eyes calmed down as he looked back down on his lap, his hands were trembling as he suddenly felt so cold..and nervous.

"Yea-yeah, sorry if I didn't pay atte-attention. I-..I-Im going to the restroom." The blonde nodded in confusion as he got out of his spot so Dipper could pass through. He didn't like the look on the brunettes face..he looks so shaken. Terrified. Worried. Just..so petrified. Bill was slightly worried as he looked back at
the two.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Pyronicas worried voice echoed as not much people were in the store, Will simply sighed and shrugged, he then pinched the bridge of his nose as he signaled Bill to sit down.

×

"Calm down, Mason. It'll be alright, you're fine..you're fine. Manager isn't here. Mabel isn't here. You're here..you're still here.." The brunette talked to himself as his shaky voice echoed, the bathroom was empty as there was literally only one bathroom stall. Dipper splashed his face with water as he looked at the mirror..gosh..he looked so tired. It looked as if he cried, but it was just the bags under his eyes..he never got the right amount of sleep. He was always so busy as he had to deal with Mabels issues and how her impression looked like, his manager never wanted her to look bad, but it wasn't that easy since she always said something rude towards someone. Mabel..she was something. She was confusing to understand, one minute she's rude and so loud, next second she suddenly is calm and is just distracted by her phone. Dipper didn't hate his sister, and he hated to admit it, but he just couldn't see himself hate his own sister. He just couldn't forget about his childhood with her and easily hate her, she used to be such a nice precious child. An unaffected little girl who smiled so much and talked to Dipper, a little girl who didn't judge and didn't say rude comments towards others..the little girl was Mabel. After his father and mother had marriage conflict, everything fell down hill. Mabel just hanged out with others even more meanwhile the mother seemed to have started hating the brunette male even more, Dipper didn't know what he did, but he knew it was shitty.

He looked down at his hands, which were still shaky. He recalled the amount of times he's put his hands up in the air and cover himself, the amount of times he tried to shield himself from his mother's hits. Oh, but that was when he was little, he got use to her rules. He recalled how he held the microphone anytime he was on stage, the amount of eyes that stared at him, but they saw Mabel. They didn't see him. He then looked at the mirror, his reflection made him so ashamed. He looked just like Mabel, slightly, but his sisters appearance looked more stable and less..stressed. The only thing that was different about him was he was a male..and his hair. And that's it. No one cared about his personality, emotions, nothing. It was all about being Mabel. That's why he was probably brought up to the world..he remembered when he use to look at the road a lot, anytime Ruby or his manager drove him somewhere, he just stared at the road. How would his body look like, just laying down on the streets as his own blood stained the dirty solid. He had vary of different thoughts, but he ignored them. Its to the point where its just a muffled thought, just like his other thoughts..well maybe he was wrong about that. He had different point of views that always argued inside his mind, one side wanted help, that side knew this was logically unhealthy and si abusive, that side didn't like his manager, that side wanted Dipper to escape and be free for once..but the other side was different. That's where all his thoughts get mixed up in, that side knew his manager just wanted to help, that side was manipulated by his mother, that side felt..loved by his manger. It meant that manager loved him enough to help him and fix him, right? It was so controversial in his mind, his logical side and himself knew he wanted to be let go, he knew everything happening wasn't normal nor healthy..but he didn't want to be healthy either. He knew his purpose was meant to be shattered, he knew he wasn't important, he knew what he was. He was just a toy for everyone to look at, he was just an actor that wanted to pelase the audience, he knew he was meant to one day break and never get fixed..gosh it was such a creepy thought.