Chapter 1

After shower she changes into loose top and pyjamas. The perfect dress for quarantine. The sun should be on top of everyone's head but it has also segregate itself.
She smells the flavours of basil leaf and sprinkles some pepper in it. "Oh! Darling these home remedies are not gonna save you from me" I thought.

She pours it in a cup and took the tray. Walking on italian marbles and passing through the big hall with chandeliers hanging in the middle and passing through some rooms she reaches a big room. With the set up of a king size bed in the middle surrounded with red leafy goblet curtains around it. I can say, it is their master bedroom.

She sees him lying on turquoise green coloured couch with his legs stretched on the crazy cut coffee table. And an apple laptop on his lap. His eyes were on the screen and fingers on the keyboard.

 Lights only from the half open windows illuminates  one side of his face creating a shillhoutte, showing off his sharp jawline

Lights only from the half open windows illuminates  one side of his face creating a shillhoutte, showing off his sharp jawline. She turn on the lights directing his captivating gaze towards her.
"Oo God! He's an exceptional piece" I've to admit that.
His messy hair is unfurl like the atoms during fission. Grey sweatpants and Henley Y-neck style prussian blue t-shirt hugs him perfectly.
With a a tray in her hand she snaps
"I made basil tea for you "
He answers " It is not needed Rehma" in a dead voice.
"Even I'm not needed,but I'm here " she answers putting the cup, splashing the tea like tsunami on coffee table.

Within seconds he grasps her hand, twirling and making her hair form droplets of water on his face.
" Why are you making the situation so hard than it already is..... "
His eyes fill with flames of fire wants answer from her.
What is happening to I'm turning upside down blood bubbles are boiling around me, suddenly I'm feeling hot.
While I 'm going through all these changes, she removes her hand from his grasp and walk away.
I' m not a fan of action and drama I realise. My cell membrane and spikes are trying to relax now and waves of blood tsunami surround me and alveoli are vibrating like big loudspeaker
Am I dead now.

May be this much tea only left for him after Rehma's splashing stunt

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.