EPISODE TWO

Jace had just finished unpacking at 4AM in the morning and he was in bed, playing a game on his phone when he heard his Simon's door slam. He sat up and looked out of his window to see him drag two garbage bags to his car. His movements were jerky and weird.

He jumped as his phone rang. It was Alec.

"Isn't it a little late for you to be calling, Alec?" Jace asked.

"I guessed you'd still be up." Alec said. "Listen, we're on our way down. Something happened with Simon and he's well...he's upset."

Jace frowned. "How upset?" Jace looked out of his window again to see Simon start his car and pull out of his driveway. "'Cos he just drove out..."

"Damn it!" Jace heard Alec say something to Magnus in the background.

"What's going on?" Jace asked.

"My boyfriend is an ass." Alec said fondly and Jace heard Magnus mutter something.

"What's going on?" Jace asked, and suddenly yawned. "Should I be worried?"

"Nah, sleep. I'll see you later." Alec said. "Sorry for bugging you."

"Hey. I was awake anyway." Jace said. He yawned again. "I'll be going to bed soon though. I'll see you later." He paused. "Not before noon, please."

He heard Alec snort as he hung up. He stared at Simon's house and noticed the lights were still on inside. He hoped the guy was OK. Alec seemed a bit worried about him.

Well, he wasn't sure what he could do at this point.

***

"Simon?" Victor blinked in surprise as Simon pushed himself inside the apartment. "Wh-What are you doing here?"

Simon held out Victor's phone. "You left your phone. I decided to bring it back."

Victor took his phone quizzically. "Oh, OK...but you-it's late."

"Where is he?" Simon asked, walking around the apartment, ignoring Victor's babble.

"Who?" Victor asked. "Simon, stop. What's wrong with you?"

Simon ignored him and went into the bedroom in time to see a dark head drop over the other side of the bed. He sighed. "Come out, Raj. I know you're here."

"Simon." Victor came into the bedroom. "I can explain..."

"No need." Simon said, not looking at Victor but at his assistant, who was smirking triumphantly.

"OK, you caught me, Si." Raj said, standing up, completely naked and smiling at him. Then at Victor he said. "Now he knows for sure, can we stop pretending that we aren't together."

"You're together?" Simon didn't know why he was surprised.

"No, we aren't." Victor said. "He-He just came over and...Simon, I'm a weak man."

Raj snorted. "Yeah, that's it." He slowly walked as he picked up a pair of jeans and put them on. "He's been fucking me for a while-almost three years-he's been lying to you."

"Raj, shut up." Victor snapped. Simon started to chuckle.

"Wow...color me stupid, huh?" he said. He turned to Victor. "You know what this means, don't you?"

Victor looked stricken. "Simon, just let me..."

"Let you what?" Simon asked, crossing his arms and staring blankly at his now-ex-boyfriend. "Lie to me some more? I asked you, Victor, I fucking asked you. And you lied to me; you have been lying to me forever..."