sleazy pick-up line

Start from the beginning

"So when women have said yes to your proposal on sex, you bring them to Jersey?"

He narrowed his eyes when he looked at me. "Why are we always returning to that comment?" He snapped.

"Because you never say anything," I countered. "Live with it," I stood. "Where do we meet tomorrow?" I asked.

He looked at me. "It is my Manhattan flat, so I'd like for Jazz to pick you up."

"Why?" I asked.

"It's private," he said.

"If it's private, why are you inviting me to that flat?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Can I have Jazz pick you up?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"Yes," I said. "I'm off at five, so Jazz can pick me up from my flat."

"Can Jazz pick you up directly from work?" he asked.

"Don't you have work?" It wouldn't happen I was in his flat, all alone, when I'd never in my life been there and when we talked like... when we talked like we did which was more like non-talking.

"I'm working from home," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I can."

I smiled. "Okay, see you tomorrow." I said and went back through the hall and went down to my floor in the elevator.

I only just made it from work to class. I had dinner during the break, and I was positively beat when I was home.

The good news was that Trisha and I had made an amazing draft for an advertisement. Courtney had worked here for a bit longer than me, so she did more things on her own or with one of the others.

I woke up Wednesday with a feeling of being able to conquer the world. And that also included Alexander's lack of communication and controlling decisions.

What type of clothes would he find this time?

I got out of bed, showered and shaved my armpits and my legs. Just in case there wouldn't be sleeves. What did you wear for a vernissage anyways?

Now I had work, so I just dressed for that. That wasn't tricky, after all.

I came back to my bedroom after my shower, found nylons and a skirt from my closet. Shirt? I considered a shirt but I didn't want to. I grabbed a tank top and a loose fitting tunic on top.

I braided my hair, had breakfast standing and went to work.

Trisha and I worked all morning on the further development on that advertisement, before I, after lunch, went to work on the graphics on my computer.

At five I turned off the computer. Waved my goodbyes at Juan and Courtney, even though she didn't look like she wanted to acknowledge it.

The elevators were full, so it was ten past before I reached the reception.

Alexander was waiting, his arms crossed. He was frowning at everyone and everything, and his eyes were in shadows cast by his brows.