Chapter Four | The Trio And Dream

Oh yeah I forgot to mention George / Spifey still lives with Zak and Harvey even tho I think he moved out irl

And thanks to the few readers for giving me ideas, writer's block sucks.

Idea from @SenpaiHatz but their comment is 'uNdEr ReViEw' so idk if you guys saw it but it will be in two parts

"Woah, what happened back there?" Zak asked, parking in front of Vincent. "A gang fight happened." Vincent lied. "So why were you at Clay's house hm~?" Zak teased, glaring at the rear-view mirror. Vincent rolled his eyes. "You guys take things too seriously. It's only a little flirting on twitter."

"One day you guys will end up together and I'll be like, told ya so!"

"That's what I'm gonna do to you when you end up with Darryl." Vincent laughed.

"Vincent," Zak sighed, "we have to talk about a very serious topic, though." "Yeah, what's up?" Vincent asked.

"You know Clay has a boyfriend."
"Mhm?"
"You know they're really close."
"Yeah."
"So you're not trying to separate them?"
"No! Of course not!"
Vincent said, flustered. "Clay is a good friend of ours, and me and Darryl hate seeing people heartbroken. Especially our friends." Zak glared at the rear view mirror.

"I'm sorry I'm harsh on you, Vincent. I just don't want you separating people for the ones you love."

Vincent smiled. "Oh trust me, if I was gonna separate the two I would have already done it." He chuckled.

...

"Oh my goodness, Vincent! Are you okay? What happened?" Darryl sat up from the couch, setting his phone on the table.

"I got into a little fight, that's all."

"A little fight, huh? Doesn't look like it." Darryl said. "Here, I'll take your bag. Zak, go get some bandages or something!"

Vincent passed his backpack to Darryl. "Follow me." Zak told him. So Darryl sort of just stood near the front door, awkwardly as the two went into the washroom.

"So what part hurts the most?" "Zak, I'm fine!" "Well here, you at least gotta cover up your eye." Zak said, passing him a black square eyepatch.

"What, you're gonna make me look like a pirate?" Vincent huffed. "No, it's to cover up your black eye, as for your knee.." Zak glared at the hole in Vincent's pants.

He grabbed a towel and soaked it in hot water, pressing it against Vincent's knee. "You treat me like a child, Zak."

"I treat you like you're my best friend because you are, and I care for you." Zak said, drying his knee and getting a bandaid.

Vincent laughed. "Remember when I was just that french server owner? Now look at us!"

"Have you heard from Clay in a while?" Zak changed the subject. "Yeah. It wasn't important though." Vincent nodded.

The two got up and went back to the living room. "Do you wanna stay here? I have two air mattresses for you and Darryl." Zak asked.

"Why not?" Vincent agreed, smiling.

~With Clay~

I thought George would come back by now.

Should I be worried?

Nah.

Clay checked the time. It was six o'clock. He stood up from his bed, heading to the kitchen.

There was another knock at the door. Clay's anxiety went up. "Clay? It's me, Zak!" The voice said. Clay ignored it.

Another knock.