Chapter one

One night, Urushihara, also known as demon general Lucifer, sat there playing with his computer like he always did, that was until he heard a knock on the door. Being the only one at the house since Maou and Ashya went to eat at some special place to celebrate Maou's promotion and left Lucifer at home, cause he is a wanted criminal. Anyway he got up to answer the door when his legs just fell asleep instantly. So, that being that, he crawled to the door and used the handle for support as he got up and answered the door. Only to see his neighbour Suzuno Kamazuki also known as an assassin sent from the church to kill Maou and everyone but in some "circumstances" she kinda became friends with them, well in Ente Isla she was known as Crestia bell. He sighs and crawls back to the computer leaving her at the door.
" what are you doing here " Lucifer said in quite a harsh tone
" good-Shiro asked me to keep an eye on you so that you won't do anything stupid agai-" she started but she was cutoff with Lucifer protesting.
" but it wasn't my fault, that scum pressured me into buying it all." he said while remembering the events of the little incident involving Maou's hard earned money and some random items (fire instiguishers, water purifier and feather mattress, yes, those are strange items to be bought in hundreds).
"Good-Hanzo..., it's not like I'm actually going to talk to you or anything"she said.
"tch! Fine I allow you to stay," he said sounding a little bit insulted.
"Well I was going to stay anyway."
"O.K. I get it, stay but don't talk to me." He said after letting out an loud and irritated groan.
"Don't worry I won't" she mumbled so Lucifer couldn't hear.