You Murderer... -INTERVIEW WITH THE CHARACTERS-

Maddi: Hell-oo my darling characters!

Luke: Oh my god! Are we talking to our creator?!

Skylar: * Hits him in the back of the head * No duh!

Charlie: I hate you! I hate you all! Jail sucks, you know!

Maddi: Shut up, Charlie. SO! First question. Luke, how do you feel about the way the story ended?

Luke: I think it SUCKED! You killed my freaking sister, you weirdo! But I'm not going to hold you against it. I'm going to hold it against Charlie.

Maddi: Oh...kay... Well next question for Charlie. Are you a crazy person? Or bi-polar? Because you know, I wasn't planning for you to have a mental illness!

Charlie: I have no idea! But I probably will after a few months in JAIL! I swear if I could get my hands on you-

Skylar: Why don't I have any questions?! I was a main character too!

Maddi: Don't worry, Sky, I got some for you too! Okay, so I left the story at a bit of a cliffhanger. Are you and Luke secretly dating in the gap between You Murderer and the sequel?

Skylar: That's an awesome question! And, that would give away a lot of plot for the next book so I can't tell you. But, GUESS WHAT? I get a bigger role in the sequel! Bigger than Luke. So HA!

Luke: * Whines * Aww! No fair! My teeth are straighter than yours!

Skylar: Yeah, well I have nicer legs than you!

Charlie: I'm the most charming and mysterious person in your stupid story, I should get a big part!

Maddi: Everyone calm down! Charlette, you got a big part in YM, but you are only getting...a medium role in the second one!!! YAY SKYLAR!

Skylar: YAY ME!

Luke: I hate you still for killing my sister. Like seriously, why did you kill Peighton? Why not Caleb? Like, I would miss him but he broke my motorbike so I wouldn't miss him that much!

Maddi: * Groans * Get over it already! Peighton is gone now....And I have something BIG prepared so that someone shall replace her. Because I care about you, Lucas.

Skylar: Aww, your real name is Lucas?! SO CUTE!!! I'm going to name my first born that! Even if it's a girl!

Luke: Maddison! Why?!?! And Sky, that's creepy. You know, we should get you some counselling. Aww, forget it, let's all get counselling!

Maddi: I know I need it...Wait, did you just call me Maddison?! HOW DARE YOU! * attacks *

Skylar: No!!! Lucas!!!

Charlie: DIE!!!

___________________________

SO Random!!! But fun! <3 I couldn't just forget about my babies until post-escape so I needed to do something else with them XD