She knows about San's second life too out of uni. She is a great company to me ever since I met her. Yea, San would probably kill me if he finds out I told another person about his true identity. But, Nayoung can be trusted.

After our little conversation in the library that probably annoyed all of the students in there. Nayoung had to leave first because she has club activities to attend too. Leaving me alone in there. I continue to do my work until the break is over.

As I was doing my work. I noticed there was a group of girls who sat opposite me. They look at me with such hatred eyes and rolled their eyes at me when I look at them. I decided to ignore them and kept doing my own thing.

I put on my airpods and just minded my own business. After awhile, 5 songs through my playlist has went by. The library started to look emptier. I look at the time through my phone and realized break is about to end soon. So, I collected my things and was ready to head to the lecture hall.

As I walked out the Library door. Something unexpected happened, I screamed when I suddenly felt cold liquid was splashed all over my skin. I gasped in shocked and look around wondering who in the world just did this to me!!!

I hear a bunch of giggles. I quickly wiped my eyes and noticed it was the group of girls from before..

"That's what you get for being such a slut!" They laughed and walked away. I stood there still in shock at what had happen. What's their problem!? what did I even do?!

I sighed and realized what they had splashed on me wasn't just cold water but it was cold chocolate milk. I was so sad and confuse, I didn't know what to do. The library was on the highest floor of the building. Nobody was around to help me. I can't walk back in the library to ask for help as I look like a total mess. I bend down to pick up all my things. All my papers were soaked in chocolate milk, my phone dropped. It was cracked. My favorite hoodie was drenched in the sweet liquid. I felt like crying.

I was actually so sad, scared and angry. My eyes began to be teary.

Why would they do this childish thing to me?!

I got all my stuff back on my hands and rushed to the nearest restroom that I can find. I'm still not familiar with the uni's building as it was huge. So I had to go to the restroom a few floors down.

Luckily since it's after break. All the students are supposed to be in their classes. Thank god nobody was wandering in the hallways.

I picked up my pace and head towards to restroom.

I was a few steps away from the girl's restroom then suddenly I heard somebody calling my name from the other direction. I widen my eyes and look up. I know that voice....

Not now please...

"Haejin? What ha-" I ran into the restroom and locked it so nobody can enter.

I sighed and shaked my head.

Why does this gotta happened to me? It must be Elle. It must be her stupid plan to ruin my life. She must be jealous or something. I just wanted a normal relationship with Wooyoung. I didn't ask for more...

I stood in front of the sink and placed all my things on the sink counter.

I'm all sticky... My hair is also covered with it.

I took off my hoodie and lay in down on the other sink. I turn on the tap and tried to wash my hair with the running water. Using hand foam soap to get rid of the stickyness. I just need to make sure I at least attend my class. If I didn't had class, I would just run back to my dorm. I can't afford to miss any classes....