02

2. Man on his period?

It's the next day.

I was rolling around my single size bed and remembered about my beautiful queen size bed at home.

This sucks.

"I'll be there Wooyoung. Give me a moment." I hear my roommate said.

I push myself up and saw her running around the room as she shoved things into her bag pack.

I stay quiet as I watch her talking on her phone with this guys name Wooyoung. Eventually she left our dorm.

I finally pick up the courage to get myself out of bed and to the shower. Made myself look presentable for the day.

Yesterday was really a let down but oh well.

I need to make it up for yesterday. I actually want to have a great reputation.

---

I made my way to the lecture hall easier than I expected.

But, I came kinda late. The hall was already half filled. Only the front seats are available.

It didn't bother me. Good reputation remember Haejin. Need to be at the good sides to all these professors.

The class started and it was going as well.

Eventually everything turned out smooth. The professor seems to like me so far. I was that annoying girl who keeps answering the question.

After that it was lunch time.

I actually didn't make any friends. I just think everybody is annoyed at me. Which sucks. I need to learn to make friends. I can't take the spotlight too much during classes.

I wandered around the cafeteria. Just seeing if there is any empty seats or any approachable table for me to join.

But, my eyes landed on a table with two boys.

And one boy on that table is the owner of the glasses that is in my bag right now.

I bit my lip. Should I go there and give it back to him? I mean DUH.

Here goes nothing.

I walk toward his table with confidence. I know my confident walk. I need to sway my hips a little right? Ok stop Haejin don't do things that will embarrassed yourself.

I made it to his face and I awkwardly clear my throat. The rude guy seems to be occupied with his food. While his friend I believe noticed me and look up at me in confusion.

"Yes?" His friend politely asked as he pressed his lips into a line.

That's when finally the rude guy lifted his head to look at me.

"Oh great. What do you want?" The rude guy rolls his eyes to look away from me.

"Um, I just wanted to return you back your glasses." I said and place the glasses on the table.

"I don't need it." The rude guy coldly said and he got up from his seat and walked away.

Honestly, what the actual crap?

What's wrong with him!

"Sorry about him. He is always... um like that." Suddenly his friend said. I look down at him. And sigh.

"I believe your new here. You can take a seat if you want too." He smiled.

"Oh um, sure. Thanks." Thank god for a friendly person. A good looking one too.