NJ 21

[ Vote! I dont Know about you. But I am feeling 22 :) ]

~Ren's POV~

I just let go of one of the persons who loved me, and who I fell for before.

Harvey is now just a friend. Somebody I used to know. Somebody. Only that.

[Friday]

"Dan! Get off of me!", I scream when Dan climbed on me on his boxer on my chest!

"Not until you kiss me!", he grinned

"I will kiss you later! Get off! You are so heavy!", I deep breathed as he bent down to kiss me.

"Hehehe", he laughed

"whats so funny?", I raised a brow.

"Nothing, you said you'll kiss me later but you kissed me back", he answered.

"Its because your lips are so IRRESISTABLE", I emphasized the IRRESISTABLE word.

"Come here!", he layed down beside me and made me lean on him and kissed.

"You taste so...fresh?", I said.

"Yup, because I just brushed", he sarcasticly said. "You taste wonderful"

"I know that", I giggled.

"Asshole", he laughed and pecked my lips.

"Dick", I answered back.

"I love you", he half close his eyes and pouted his lips.

"I know", I grinned. "And I love you more"

"Lets get up, its almost 6:30 in the morning", Dan demanded.

"Its still early, we can still lay on the bed for more time.", i smiled "Classes will start at 8 and its still 6"

"Can I kiss you?", he raised a brow and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Your my boyfriend right?", I raised back a brow at him

"Of course", he grinned as he climbed back at me and kissed me.

His lips are so warm. So soft. So Irresistable.

I wrapped one arm on his neck and the other one is on his cheek. And deeped everything.

[Hours Later]

"Okey, class dismissed. Happy Lunch", Mdm Racel smiled as she dismissed us.

Mdm Racel is one of the teachers I like. She is so jamming to be with. She rarely yells at our classes. She is COOL. :)

"And oh, by the way, Enjoy spring break", she smiled again.

Everyone stood up and grabbed their bags and walked out.

Before I walked out the door, I gave Mdm Racel a smile and waved goodbye.

I am now walking through the crowded hallway of the third floor.

My locker is like the other side of the school. Gosh! Too far.

I am finally close to my locker. The hallway was no empty. But there was someone leaning against the locker next to mine. A guy in a dark blue hoodie. Messed up hair, and with green eyes?

Danny Embers.

Why was he crossing his arms? Tough guesses?

None.

I approached my locker and tried to ignore his presence.

"Hey", I couldnt help to ignore him. He's my boyfriend!