NJ 5

~Dan's POV~

Where the fuck is Ren? The program's about to start. And yet he still isnt around.

How long will he have to stay at the bathroom?!

"Where is he?!" I sighed.

"He said he went to the bathroom", Angelie replied

"He is probably drying his eyes", Lorenze replied.

"For what?", i asked

"Ren is a very sensitive guy at his age. He doesnt want to be yelled at or loudly scolded.", Lorenze informed me "His sensitivity will leads him in tears and in a alone area."

"What was your problem awhile ago?", Angelie asked me.

"I left my phone home and got pissed", I honestly replied

"Thats it?! And you yelled at our Ren??!!", Angelie in her protective mode.

"I was just pissed by Ren"

"You should approach him", Lorenze told me

"Okay then..."

*******

"Where the hell is the bathroom??!" i said as i ran back and fourth the hall lobby.

Gosh Where is it??!

As i was sitting in front of the convension hall i met up with Nick, one of Ren's admirers.

"Have you seen Ren??!", i grabbed him by the collar.

"Chill Dan! He was in the Bathroom like 30 minutes ago. He is by the beach by now", Nick calmly said

"Beach?", i asked

"yeah, bitch", he said and i punched him by the stomach. "What so that for?" he said in pain

"No one calls me a 'bitch'", i bragged.

I left Nick with his ass on the floor. And ran to the beach.

"Ren!!!!"

"Ren!!!"

Damn the white sand beach is too big. Its gonna take time for me to find Ren. Ren must have went somewhere far. I cant see any body by the beach.

"Ren!!!!"

"Ren!!!"

30 minutes just passed. And i bet the program started.

"Ren!!!", i screamed my heart out.

As i walked along the shore i noticed dancing shoes footprints. CONVERSE!!! Ren's shoes were converse, i followed the path of shoe prints along the sand. Still no Ren. I've followed the shoe prints for 10 minutes now.How long did Ren walk? Where is he?

Another 10 minutes passed.

Ren must be freezing by now.

Where did he land to? I hope he's fine.

I followed the same shoe prints. Again i still dont see any Ren.

"Ren! Where are you?!!! Ren please show up!!!", with guilt a tear ran from my eye and ran down to my cheek. I was guilty. I yelled at Ren and i hurt his feelings.

"Ren!!! Please do show up! Please!!!", i yelled, screamed or shouted as loud as i could.

I kneeled to the sand. Full of Guilt. "Ren!!!! I am sorry!!!" this time both my eyes were sheding tears.

I know i am over reacting. But i feel damn GUILTY.

"Ren!!! Damn! Where are you?", I stood up and searched more...

***********

"6:45 PM" i watched my watch. "Ren where are you?" i whispered.

I took a look in front of me. I saw fire. A bonfire...

A shadow...

i approached the shadow...

Thank GoD it was Ren!

I ran to Ren... He was sitting quiet against the sand. Earphones attached to his ears. When i was directly at the back of Ren, in a white suit which had sand particles on it. I hugged him tight. Tight. I felt that he was still shivering even in front of fire.

"Ren..." i took the eatphones away from his ears.

"What do you want?", Ren said. He was pissed....by me...because i made him feel that i was pissed at him.

"I want you to go back to the Convension Hall with me", i said.

"What if i wanna freeze to death here?", he said as a tear fell down to his cheeck.

"Then i'll stay here and make you feel warm. Warmer than what this fire can contribute." I pushed Ren to the sand using my chest and i landed on top of him.

I pressed myself towards him and started a kiss. But Ren fought against it. He pushed my chest away. I gave him a stare but he looked away.

"Ren, please. I am sorry."

"Can you 'i'm sorry' me without any harrassment?"

"NO", i sighed "I want to show you the passionate Dan.The Dan you nrver been with before"

"Oh really??"

"Yeah. and i am really sorry"

"Prove it"

Again i placed my lips against Ren's. But this time Ren kissed me back. I know he likes me.

Still on top of Ren. Kissing. I pulled his suit away and now he was only topped by a long sleeved polo. I placed my hand on his belt trying to loosen it.

Ren grasped my hand. "You cant do that. Kissing me in a french mode is already far enough...

so please...let go of my belt"

"Oh...okay", i approved.

Ren got up and sat against the sand. He stared at the sea.

"You ready to go back at the Convension hall?", i sat down beside Ren and wrapped my right hand around Ren's shoulders.

"Yeah. Its getting late and too dark", He checked his Nano for the time. "6:56, 7 PM for shorter terms"

"Lets go" i stood up and lended my hand over to Ren.

Ren ignored my hand. He stood up without my help. He is still pissed at me.

Fine.

"Lets get going, its a bit far", Ren said...

Ren placed his suit back and bottoned it closed.

He dusted the sand off. I helped him by the back.

SMACK! I smacked his ass.

SMACK! he returned the smack with twice thw force on my head causing me to land on the sand. " No one messes with my ass!, unless if you're my lover!"

*******

DL: and cut!!!

Ren: Damn! He smacked my ass to strong

*Dan laughs*

Ren: *Throws a thick book bounded script to Dan* JERK!!!

"Please listen to Taylor Swift's new single."

*Begin Again*

------ 01-07-12 ------

Vote/Comment/ Fan... please...

:)

read more :)

#sorry if i have short chapters. I am just 14 years old and weak! And Gay!