What Do You Say?

Dowoon opened his eyes, surprised to find himself surrounded by blooming cherry trees. A big raindrop landed on his cheek, waking him up completely.

"Crap...Wonpil wake up, it's raining." He looked down at his friend who was still asleep on his shoulder. With a gentle nudge, the brunet finally opened his eyes, immediately standing up.

"How long have I been asleep for?" He murmured, picking his jacket off the ground and pulling it on, shivering as he felt the cold raindrops hit his face and arms.

"I'm not sure, I fell asleep too." Dowoon chuckled, standing up as well. "Of course we don't have an umbrella so..." He looked up at the sky before grabbing Wonpil's hand. "I say we run for it."

The older didn't have time to answer, he was already being pulled by his hand.

"Oh Dowoonie! Not so fast!" He protested, covering his face from the rain. A few minutes of running and the pair has reached a bus stop, hiding under it's clear roof. Both of the guys' hair was completely wet, it was cold and they were shivering. Hearing his friend laugh, Dowoon chuckled as well, looking over at him.  

"You look like a wet puppy." Wonpil smiled, feeling cold water drip behind his shirt collar and down his back. He shivered. "Let's get back home before we get sick, okay?"

Dowoon answered with a nod, taking the other's hand again. Excitement and determination to reach their apartment before it got too cold sent the guys running down the street once again.

×××

"Take your wet clothes off quickly, I'll ask Sungjin to prepare us some tea." Wonpil announced, walking into the bathroom. The younger nodded, heading to his own room and taking his shirt off on his way in. Water was dripping off of his hair and onto the floor, he needed a towel before he made too much of a mess.

He turned back to his door, coming face to face with Wonpil. Caught by surprise, he jumped away.

"I was just about to call you." He smiled, looking into his friend's eyes. Blush fell upon his cheeks as he realized the other was shirtless as well. Dowoon held his head up, not wanting to stare and make things weird.

"Here." Wonpil was holding a fluffy towel. He placed it over the taller guy's head, starting to wipe his hair.

"How did we manage to fall asleep in the middle of the park?" The black-haired guy murmured, enjoying Wonpil's caring gesture. The shorter just shrugged, pulling the towel down to Dowoon's neck as he finished drying his hair.

Standing still for a few moments, Wonpil seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Dowoon just gazed down at his friend's beautiful face. With his delicate fingers, Wonpil was playing with the edge of the towel, his hands comfortably resting on the other guy's chest. A soft smile spread across Wonpil's face as he finally looked up, starting to hum a familiar song.

"...After I say this, I'm not sure if we can face each other again smiling."

Wonpil's voice was clear and gentle as he sang the lyrics, his deep colored eyes seemed to be sparkling. Dowoon knew he wasn't as great of a singer as Wonpil but he quietly joined in, swaying his head from side to side to the rhythm of the song.

"Go back to what we were, I don't know but still I have to say this..."

The band would always be singing their songs to themselves after their concerts, sometimes they'd even start singing the songs out of nowhere. However this time was different. It was a part of Wonpil's plan, he seemed to have everything figured out.

"...I like you~ I tried to hold it down but I can't do this anymore."

Dowoon stared into Wonpil's eyes, wondering if the guy decided to sing this song for a reason. That loving stare that the older was giving him made his knees feel weak and his heart race in his chest.

"Took me a long time to say this...I want to love you."

The chorus was over. The room fell silent before it was interrupted by Wonpil's quiet voice.

"Yesterday you let yourself in on my secret and today I found a way to let myself in on yours as well...I'm glad we seem to be sharing this secret though."

The taller boy bit his lip, trying to understand his words. Does Wonpil know he heard his song? But how? And did he hear his confession back at the park? Did he pretend to be asleep on purpose?

"Wh-"

He didn't get to ask any questions as he felt Wonpil's warm hands cupping his cheeks.

"I heard you were struggling to find the right words to confess your feelings...and I just couldn't wait any longer so I helped. You should be thankful." Wonpil chuckled, looking up at Dowoon's blushing face. "I feel the same."

A sudden creek of the door made the two pull away from each other, realizing how close together they were standing.

"What is this?" Jae's voice sounded surprised as he peeked from behind the door. "Explain yourselves." He demanded, stepping into the room.

Dowoon plopped down on his bed, burying his heated up face into the palms of his hands.
"Jaehyung, please leave." He mumbled in embarrassment, making the other two guys chuckle.

"Wonpil, I think you broke him." Jae shook his head, heading back to the door. "Sungjin sent me to tell you that the tea is ready but you two seem to be busy~" he teased, shutting the door behind himself.

Wonpil slowly sat down next to the black haired guy, wrapping his arms around him.

"What do you say? Would you like to go out with me?" He said softly, resting his chin on Dowoon's shoulder.

"I wanted to be the one to ask..." Dowoon finally pulled his hands away from his face. As he predicted, he became a complete mess. He was lucky that Wonpil felt the same and decided to help him out. The younger cleared his throat. "I'd love to go out with you, I'd love to be your boyfriend, I want to take care of you and do anything I can to make you the happiest guy on earth." His voice broke as he looked down in embarrassment again.

"You're an angel, I don't deserve you.." Wonpil whispered, feeling his boyfriend wrap his arms around him, pulling him into a warm hug.

Dowoon might be bad with words but he will find other ways to show Wonpil how much he really means to him.