She drove towards the parking lot that seems to be packed with students with their own groups and cars which she's guessing is just gossiping about her and Bella as she noticed their eyes dart from their friends to their cars. She can see their eyes scanning their cars and leaning over to each other, whispering.

"What? Is it their first time seeing a car?" She thought.

She rolled her eyes and turned the key, killing the ignition. She grabbed her bag and hoodie while taking out the key in the process and stepped out of her car, already seeing the eyes of the students raking their eyes over her head down to her feet. "Nice car!" Someone said behind her and she's guessing that was for her and huffed in annoyance, controlling her temper not wanting someone to end up in her dad's care.

She walked forward, seeing Bella already walking in front of her but was greeted by a guy with a ridiculously long bangs that was moved to the side. Assuming with Bella's body language, it seems that she was not comfortable with Eric's presence. She presume that was his name as he loudly announced it when they got inside of the school.

"Hi, I'm sorry but Bella and I have to go, can you please hover other students and not Bella?" Madelline butted in, slinging her slender arms around Bella's shoulder, slightly moving her to her side so she would be the one beside Eric and not Bella. Her action shocked Bella; nevertheless, a relieved sigh escaped her lips and gave her a smile to which she returned before she looked back to Eric.

"Madelline Smith, it's nice to meet you!"

"Yeah, nice to meet you too."

After that, she dragged Bella along with her towards the principal's office to gather their schedule and locker number.

"You do know that Eric will find it a bit rude?" Bella asked with hesitation evident on her voice as they walked normally after knowing they're in a safe distance away from Eric.

"At least I asked nicely right?" She replied, shrugging her shoulders, causing the both of them to laugh and entered the office.

She gave her schedule a glance and saw History was her first subject, she gave a happy squeal since History is her most loved subject in comparison to others. She searched for the room she was in and was greeted bynumerous eyes that immediately turned to her the moment she entered, including a man that is around in his 50s with his hair pushed back in an odd way and a round frame glasses that covered his eyes.

"And you are?" He asked in a rude manner.

"The transferee student," she answered. She saw the realization slowly spread across his face before he slowly nodded and motioned over his class.

"Alright class, you have a new classmate so behave accordingly and don't put on a bad impression" he stated, resulting with the students scoffing and their eyes rolling, thinking their teacher is putting up an act.

"You can sit next to Mr. Hale. Hale! can you raise your hand for her?"