Days Later...

3 days after meeting Lilith...
Izuku's POV.
I wake up to the smell of something delicious, usually when I wake up one of the girls are cooking for me, but going into the kitchen. I don't see any of them. Instead a see a women with long blue hair in a apron. Wait she has our school uniform on? But I've never seen her in my class let alone the school.
"Um excuse me." I say to her.
She turns around suprised, but then her face lights up when she sees me.
"Your Izuku Midoriya!" She excitedly yells and points at me.
"Yea, I am." I reply.
Who is she? A fangirl?
"I'm Neijere Hado!" She says to me and hugs me.
"Oh, hello." I reply and hug back.
She holds onto me for a little longer then let's go.
"It's such an honor, your known to be the strongest in class 1-A!" She says to me.
Oh so people are already talking, nice.
"Oh I wouldn't say that, I mean there are some others who are strong." I reply trying to sound humble.
"Yea but your supposedly the strongest for having multiple quirks!" She quickly says and continues cooking.
"Hm, whatcha making?" I ask her.
I look and see what seems to be burnt ass eggs and burnt bacon. Yuk! I'd hate to be the one to eat that.
"Oh I'm making you your breakfast." She says to me and smiles.
....Yea I deserved that, well played karma.
"O-oh why?" I ask her.
"So you dont starve silly." She giggles.
Your cuteness doesnt fix these eggs and bacon. Her face suddenly looks sad.
"But I'm horrible at cooking, I cant even make toast." She tells me and turns off the stove.
Oh poor girl, she must really wanna learn. I mean it's super early, and yea the tournament is tomorrow and I should be training. But why dont I help her so she can cook, I got a few hours. I do wake up very very early since I have trouble sleeping. Wait why is she up this early? Its coincendantial that shes making breakfast for me while not knowing I wake up early. Maybe she was gonna do this multiple times.
"Why don't I teach you." I tell her.
She quickly looks at me suprised at what I just said.
"Y-you mean it?" She asks me.
I smile at her and nod so she can be happy.
"All right first, I'll teach you some basics." I tell her and put on an apron.
I teach her the temperatures of a stovetop, how to properly cut produce, spices and flavors, and how to cook. And all that teaching was made in less than 2 hours.
"All right Hado, to see if you improved make me the dish you wanted me to eat." I tell her and sit down.
"Y-yes right away!" She quickly responds and starts cooking.
I will now sit and watch...

Neijere POV.
Oh my god oh my god! I'm cooking for the Izuku Midoriya by using the Izuku Midoriya's knowledge. I'm so happy! I cant believe all the rumors of him being a kind gentleman were true! Hes so dreamy and handsome. He's also pretty buff and oh my god his hair! He's like the humanoid version of perfect. Maybe if I use my womanly charm to get him interested we can be...a thing. Oh gotta make sure the eggs are good!

Izuku's POV.
Oh she finished.
"Here you go Izuku! Eat up!" Neijere serve me my food.
Its eggs, bacon, and a pancake with a heart in the middle. Dam just when I thought this wouldn't have anything to do with love.
"Thank you!" I tell her and smile.
She turns red and smiles back. Time to dig in. This looks really really good, and I'm starving. I grab a piece of bacon and eat it. My face immediately scrunched up, it's so salty bleh! I take a bite of the eggs, bleh! Even saltier! Ok pancakes, dont fail me now. I take a bite and it feels like my entire mouth is destroyed, that's more saltier than the two combined! How do you make this so salty?!?!?
"So what do you think?" She looks at me with an innocence smile.
Again your cuteness doesnt save this dish. But I cant make her feel useless, that's messed up.
"Its...very flavorful." I tell her.
"Really!" She yells.
I slowly nod.
"Well then eat some more silly!" She tells me and giggles.
...No, I'm a gentleman but no I refuse. Wait why is my hand getting more. Why is my mouth opening. Bleh! Why am still eating it?!?!?! Fuck you chivalry! I forget you still exist!!!!
"Wow you must have really been hungry." She says to me and scoots her chair closer.
"Y-yea." I respond with my head down.
I finished it...I actually finished it. I'm a fucking legend! I hear footsteps coming from behind. I turn around and see Iida,Ochako, and Jirou looking at me.
"Oh morning yall." I tell them and wave.
"Morning Izu!" Ochako responds and hugs me.
I hug back.
"Morning Izuku." Jirou says to me and waves.
"Morning!" I tell Jirou and smile.
"Midoriya why is a member of the big 3 here!?!?! She is not in our class, she isnt even in our year!!!" Iida yells at me while doing his hand chop motion.
"Wait, big three?" I ask confused and look back at Neijere.
"Oops my covers been blown hehe." She says dumbfoundly like if she knew this was gonna happen.
"Iida who are the big three?" I ask him.
"You dont know?!" He yells at me.
"Yea so?" I reply.
He looks at me then sighs.
"The big three are known to be the most powerful students in UA, as well as being third years who SHOULDNT BE HERE!" Iida says while yelling the last part.
"What's wrong with this Iida, she must be here for someone school related. I mean there's no way she could be here for deku." Ochako says to Iida.
"Actually yes that's exactly why I'm here! I wanted to meet the amazing Izuku Midoriya." Neijere replies causing Ochako to stare at her.
Ochako then gets up and walks to Neijere. Wait in times like this the girl slaps the other girl. I should do something.
"Bitch you can't take my deku!" Ochako says as she was about to slap Neijere.
Thankfully because of my speed I was able to catch her hand on time. She was suprised then looked.
"That's enough Ochako." I tell her in a semi serious tone.
She looks at me then I let go of her. She looks down as she started to say someone.
"Izu, your cheating on me arent you?" Ochako asks me.
Wait, I just realized something. I've slept with all these girls making them think I'm dating them. But they dont know I've done this to them! Ah fuck me now I look like a douchebag playboy.
"W-what O-ochako of course not!" I quickly respond.
"Wait Midoriya didnt you....sleep with Momo the other night?" Iida asks me.
Suddenly to pairs of eyes look at me. Ochako's and Neijere. Iida you fucking snitch!!!
"Izuku, is this true?" Neijere asks me.
Alright how do I get myself out of this pickle.
"Uh yea, but in my defense about 3 to 4 girls before Ochako confessed to me and slept with me. I'm sorry Ochako I really like you! But sadly a lot of people like me." I tell her and look down.
Dude I sound like a complete dick! If she hits me I deserve it!
"Its ok deku.." Ochako says to me.
Huh?!?!
"W-what?" I ask.
"I mean yea, your like the boyfriend everyone girl wants. It would be hard for you only having one girlfriend since many other girls would try and seduce you. So if I can at least be one of your girlfriends then I'll be happy!" She tells me looking right at me.
I stare...then smile.
"Of course Ocha, I want you to be one of my girlfriends." I respond and kiss her.
She kisses back and hugs me.
"Midoriya you cant do this!" Iida yells while doing the robot.
"Why not?" I ask him.
He blushes and looks away.
"B-because I was gonna confess to Ochako today since I thought you were dating Momo!" He replies loudly.
Wait Iida feels the emotion love?!?!? Ochako looks at him.
"Sorry Iida but my hearts set on Izu, we can still be friends!" Ochako says to Iida while smiling.
Iida on the other hand looks like he just got kicked in the nuts. Boy does that suck, getting friendzoned is the worst.
"O-oh, but Midoriya having multiple girlfriends is wrong!" Iida yells.
"Not if they're ok with it." I reply with a smug grin.
Iida looks mad and walks away.
I laugh and Ochako giggles.
"W-wait you slept with Momo and Ochako?!" Jirou asks shocked.
Ohhhh shit forgot she was here.
"Y-y-yea I did!" I blush and respond.
"So, did you sleep with anyone else?" Jirou asks while playing with one of her ear aux cords.
"Yea actually, Tsu as well." I tell her.
There is another but....yea I'm not counting my own mother. That's my mom the fact we did it still haunts me and the readers.
"Oh, so I'm guessing your more into girls with big...tits and asses?" Jirou asks me.
Hm why would she wanna know that? I mean yea it's nice but if a girl is a skank I'm not gonna like them. Personality is the best thing to see in a girl.
"What no, personality is what I see in a person." I respond.
She then looks happy for a second then changes to normal.
"Oh alright, well laters." She says then leaves.
That was weird of her. Guess she just wanted to know about me.
"Deku! Make me breakfast!" Pomeranian Aka Bakugo yells at me.
"What why?" I ask him.
"Because your the best cook I know!" He yells angry.
The fact he gave me a compliment while still hating me is impressive.
"Let me think...nah!" I respond.
"Do it or I'll blow you to bits!" He threatens me and gets his hands ready.
Suddenly Ochako runs up and kicks him in the nuts causing him to fall unconscious, not gonna lie I feel bad for him.
"Dont mess with deku!" Ochako yells and looks at me.
I grin and give her a thumbs up causing her to smile.
"So anyways I should get going, it was nice meeting you Izu!" Neijere yells and hugs me.
"Yea you too." I hug back.
Before she leaves she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before dashing off.
What a morning, guess I'll go train for the tournament Tomorrow. I still gotta figure out more about Lilith....I'll do that tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED!
HELL YEA IM BACK BABY! YALL BETTER GET READY FOR WHATS GONNA COME BECAUSE IT IS GONNA BE LEGENDARY! But in all seriousness thanks for the support. I know it's been a while but I'm back now. No longer near burnt out! :D. I've also been reading other amazing authors stories to get inspired again and it's really really worked! Even though I dont know them I'd like to shoutout Pokeygriff Stillwell03 and silverlion12k
Out of all the authors stories I've read these 3 really inspired me most! Even though they probably have no fuckin clue who I am I'd still like to thank them for inspiring me! Now that I'm done with this I'd like to say one last thing!

IM BACK!