Retreat

Gulf's pov

It's been 2 weeks now. I'm staying at my mum's resort at Phangan. For Free. Yes my mum owns this place so I don't have to worry about paying the place. I decided to go on a retreat because of the issue that happened before. I less use my phone and I only do use it to answer my mum's call. Well her call quite important since she also asked me how the current condition of the resort. Basically I'm here to calm myself down and also work. The hospitality here very nice. I didn't expect it. For 2 weeks I'm here, the staffs didn't even know that I am Hilda Korn's son. I bet my mum keeping herself that anonymous.

The first day when I arrived I received warm welcome from the staffs. I check in into my room and they lead me to my room as they bring my staffs as well. No joke, I thought my mum would book normal sized room but instead she booked a fucking suite. As settled into my room and I instantly received call from my mum. "So how's the room? Did you enjoy the room?" She asked. "Mum I thought you gonna book normal ones. This too much." I whined to her. "I thought so. It's for yourself. To calm and heal you up. Oh and tomorrow you got meeting to attend ya?" She replied. "Meeting? Seriously. I thought you wanted to be anonymous?" I said to her as I actually don't want to attend meeting. "Just say your my representative for me. I already informed them. So be it." My mum replied sternly. "Fine. Just one day is it? Then I can do anything I want?" I asked her. "Yes, oh and there's gaming lounge where you can play game." She added on. "Woah such resort. No wonder it always recommended by gamers." I amazed. "My son is gamer. I think that's the way to attract more tourists. Go take some rest. Someone will give you letters of the meeting agenda." She said and she instantly hung up. Actually the thing going on for 2 weeks so basically I'm working for 2 weeks. But hey, look at the bright side. I can forget my problems while working. As I work, I get to know alot of staffs. Some of them become my close friends. Win, Max and Tul. They actually are managers for the resort.

As I sat at the beach, Win approached me. "Hey Gulf. I wanted to tell you something." He said to me. "What is it?" I feel weird. "Uh, I know I shouldn't ask this question but are you still single?" He asked me. "Why? Do I looked like single to you?" I asked him back. "Nothing, you seemed so free. You didn't even bother to use your phone so I assume your single." He said to me. "I only use whenever I needed to. Besides I'm not single. I actually had problems so that's why I didn't use my phone. Just hurt me when I see all the missed calls and text messages." I explained to him. "Why? Problems with your girlfriend?" He asked me as Max and Tul came. "What you guys doing?" Max asked as they sat down. "Gulf was about to tell me about his problematic relationship." Win replied. "Tell us. We here to listen." Tul assured me. "First of all, its boyfriend. Second, his dad won't approve our relationship by calling me a gold digger. I really hurt at that statement. I love him so much." I started to tear myself up. "Calm down, then did your boyfriend knew about this?" Win asked worriedly. "No, Mew doesn't know. I ignored his calls and text messages. I tell my mum to send me here." I sobbed. "Mew? Seems familiar that name." Max said to me. "Yeah, Mew Suppasit. Filthy rich person." I replied to him. "Woah so you have relationship with him. Damn you really lucky." Tul said. "Yeah, I guess." I replied shortly. "Don't you want to fight for your relationship though. You can't just give up." Win said to me. "I need time to gain strength." I said to them. "Thanks for listening guys. I feel better again. I appreciate it." I thanked them. "No worries. You should go to your room and get some rest. We have some work to do." Max said as they went to continue their work and I head upstairs to my suite. I decided to take some rest because of I cried so I feel exhausted.

After few hours I heard a knock on my door. I groaned, it must be housekeepers who want to service my room and I must had forgotten to put 'no disturb' sign at the door. Ugh such disturbance. "Hold on, for fuck sake." As I went to my door to open it. I rubbed my eyes as I opened the door. "I'm sorry can you do the cleaning later?" I said and when I stop rubbing my eyes and look at who it is, I saw someone that is really familiar to me.

_____________________,,,_____________

Author's note :

I'm sorry but I had to slow down my updating progress as I'm having fever at this moment. No worries I'll try to update as soon as I can when I'm feeling slight better. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if you guys do please vote and share because it would boost me to write even more! If you guys got any comment on my grammatical errors or else just let me know!

Stay safe and healthy in this pandemic situation guys!