Jackson smirked but I could feel his anger. I wasn't wrong when he slapped and immediately I felt the current lashing through my body. The cloth wasn't in my mouth this time so I was able to let out a shout, "Stop! Please stop it!" My teeth was gritting and I could feel myself slowly feeling lightheaded.

"Not until you submit yourself to me." Jackson stated and even when I was in my most vulnerable state, I knew the last thing that I will ever do is surrender. I would never submit to no one, not even to Yoongi. I was my own person.

The current only grew stronger that I can almost feel my limbs separating from my own body. "You are a desperate mortal. Clutching to a immortal's life, using a royal's name to frame your crimes." Jackson himself was terrifying. Just the thought of him standing in front of me was enough to send chills down my spine but his voice was hollow.

I started laughing, "Fine. Whatever helps you sleep at night," My voice was shaky and I struggled to talk but I continued, "But between you and me, Jackson you look more pathetic." I let out a loud laugh as the voltage went higher. It was longer than the first one but finally, he grew tired and I was still chuckling.

"We all know you want me to make you more powerful. To make you the center of attention because you know, deep inside yourself, you're insecure. Insecure of Yoongi, insecure of the boys, insecure of what they have. You are a lonely man despite having a half brother who is, well, can only see you as his king but never his relative." Jackson was breathing rapidly and his eyes were sharp, piercing at me.

He shouted and the next thing I knew was, my head was on the ground once again and I could feel a pang on my cheeks. The metallic taste of my own blood crossed my lips but I only smiled. The boys will come for me. They always do. They always will.

For the last time before I passed out, the current entered my body but I didn't feel anything. I was numb and all I could see was the dirty surface of the ground against my face and the pity looks of the prisoners behind the monster in front of me.

"You're a jerk!" I shouted at the guard who kept touching my thigh. I have no idea how many days have passed but ever since Jackson used his power on me, I have been tortured more.

Jackson would visit my cell and sent currents through my body while the guards punished me, how they apparently, punished their other 'mortal' prisoners. I have earned countless amount of wounds on my back from the numerous times they have hit me with different weapons. Belt, ropes, anything that was heavy and enough to lacerate my skin.

I've never seen Yugyeom visit my cell again ever since that same day. It was odd since the little one always followed his king. "If you're not going to behave like useless mortal you are, we are both going to die." The guard whispered and I kicked him again, "Then let's meet at hell." I answered back at him but he gripped my legs again preventing me from moving any further.

Another guard entered my cell and he has lifted my dress, the same clothing I wore at the ball. He was carrying a belt and I already knew what was bound to happen. I let out a silent cry when he landed his first hit. I've learned not to cry nor give them any reaction when they do these things to me, when they torture me.

It hurts. It freaking hurts but it would only give them pleasure when they knew it was affecting me so the least I can do was not give them that satisfaction.

I looked at the guard straight in the eye and stopped myself from letting out any more reaction. He hit me again and again and again until the guard who was hitting me grew tired. "Feeling exhausted now? Pity." I teased and the guard in front of me was uneasy but when I glanced at the guard beside me, he had a smirk plastered on his face.