Chapter 1- ''Oppa?''

''Oh my Unnie I've missed you so much!'' My sister👌 Jane yelled as she hugged me, almost suffocating me.

''Unnie?'' I questioned not knowing what she meant in the slightest.

''Unnie is Korean for little sister, kinda'' she smiled deeply. I guess I really need to start learning some Korean if I'm going to be staying here for a while.

''Right...anyway thanks for picking me up. Don't know what I would do without you'' I laughed as we walked through the busy airport towards the exit. All I got was a smile in return as we made our way to her car.

The journey was mainly silent, but not an awkward silence. It's was more of a peaceful one. Well that was until she mentioned Connor.

''So how's you and Connor?'' Jane asked simply without taking her eyes off the road.

''There is no me and Connor'' I grimaced, getting slightly angry and I visualise that moment when I caught him cheating on me with some dumb blonde with fake boobs.

She left it there and did right by not asking me anything else about it. I came here to get as far away from him as I could so I don't need anybody asking me about him. He's the reason for the way I am today and he's the reason why it's hard for me to trust people.

----
We walked up to Janes new apartment which I absolutely stunning. She had a beautiful blossom tree near the front which made the house look even better.

''agi danyeo wassseubnida'' my sister called out as she hung her keys up and led me to the front room.

''Your boyfriends Korean?'' I asked raising an eyebrow as I didn't expect her to come out with that. Before she could speak he replied.

''Hey babe'' he smiled and then places a kiss on her cheek. He looked like he was in a rush and hiss accent was American. ''Oh you must be Bethany right?''he asked as my sister walked out the room.

''My names Bailey'' I smiled as I gave out my hand for him to shake. Instead of shaking it he kissed I softly which made me cringe considering I was his girlfriends sister.

''Sorry, my name is Jay Hanson, son of Bill Hanson'' he replies smugly. I looked at him confused as to what he was on about.

''We are the creaters of the famous GoPro juice which is a favourite out here in Asia'' he winked. I still had no idea what he was on about but oh well.

I swiftly walked away and found the room I would be staying in for my 7 months here. I unpacked me bags and sat on my bed and sighed.

I miss England already and it's hasn't even been long. I will go back I just need space and time with my sister. But I have a bad feeling about Jay, he seems really weird.

----------------------------------------------
So that was Chapter 1! Yay! I have a feeling that I'm going to really enjoy writing this book so please favourite and add to reading list. Updates should be regular! Taeyang and a few members of BigBang should be brought into the story in Chapter 2 so I hope you like it :)