Chapter 2 Sick

Erina's Pov:

I woke up by an irritating noise that came from my phone ''Ughh'' I groaned and set my alarm off, why do I have to go to that party I'm still tired.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, it was 5pm so I had time to take a long and nice shower.

I grabbed my outfit and just let my hair down (outfit 1#) I did a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

I don't like make-up at all let's just make that clear. it was now 6:48 so I walked downstairs to find Marc already dressed up and ready to go.

''Hey'' I greet him ''Hey, you look beautiful'' he said smiling "Thank you, Are we going?'' I asked ''Yeah c'mon we are going with the white Ferrari that matches your look'' he said happy which made me laugh

''Do what you want, just come on'' and he grabbed his car keys. He opens the door for me and I hopped in and he walked around te car and got also inside.

''Am I so important to you guys?'' I asked "Yeah of cours, they all love and care about you Erina, they always talk about you like you are their own sister'' he said smiling ''I love them so much they mean the world to me'' I said smiling a little.

''C'mon get out, you're missing your own party'' he said in a rush ''Okay okay... Just chill out'' and I hopped out of the car.

We walked towards the door and wait for it to open

''Rinaa!! Omg!!'' Laia yelled while jumping on me(btw Laia is the girlfriend of Alexis) ''Babe..chill out'' I said laughing ''I'm just so happy to see you, I missed you so much.'' she said while hugging me tighter.

''Me too, it was so hard to be in England and you guys here...'' I said almost tearing up, I've missed them so much you can't even imagine.

''Ahhw baby girl don't cry you are gonna ruin your make up...'' she said and hugged me again.

''okay girls can we get in?'' Marc said sounding annoyed ''Omg you're such a mood killer'' I said and rolled my eyes.

''c'mon the guys were waiting for you'' She said and dragged me in the house

''WELCOME HOME ERINAAA!!'' They all yelled at the same time

''Omg! Thank you guys!'' I squeeled. ''Am i late!?'' i saw Neymar coming from the front door ''Uhm.. yeah?'' I answered laughing

''Idiota! where were you?'' Dani said while slapping him behind his head.

''Sorry Davi couldn't sleep and I needed to stay until he fell asleep'' he answered while scratching the back of his head.

''Davi?'' I asked him with a questioned look ''Yeah my son'' he said smiling widely while his eyes light up.

''Ohw...'' I said in a disappointing voice, he has a son so he has a girlfriend or a wife... That's... great?

''Rina?'' Alexis said waving his hands ''I'm sorry I need to go outside to get some air'' I said and walked away from everybody.

I sat on the little wall infront of the pool from Alexis, he has a girlfriend or wife and I might like him... I don't want to be 'that' girl...

"Erina?'' I hear Alexis calling me softly. ''Hey'' I said shortly ''What's wrong?'' he asked while sitting next to me.