Ch2: The Trio Plus One

Start from the beginning

"Whats her name?" Offender asked

Kage left and BEN smirked.

"Her stripper name is Shackle Kitten and she is hella famous in that club! We saw so many guys there that we were lucky enough to get in and spot our target!" BEN said

"You're both desperate." I said

They ignored me and continued.

"Shackle kitten, ey? Thats a pretty sexy name~!" Offender cooed," Whats this place called?"

"BEN don't you dare-"

He said it anyways. The Heavens Strip.

I rolled my eyes and left to the stairs hoping slender man would get after them.

'Idiots!'

The next Day

Y/N POV

I woke up to a banging on my door. I got up quick and rubbed my eyes.

"HEY!" The landlord barked," IMA KNOCKIN HERE!"

I went to the door and opened it. He looked extra pissed off today and I tried to look awake.

"Did-"

"You're payment is overdue, missy!" He hissed

He carelessly tossed the paper at me and I caught it. I owe him $1,500. My eyes widened and I gasped.

"Wait what! Do I really-"

"Pay up!" He demanded," an if ya don't have enough then give me what you have and pay the rest tomorrow."

I looked at him and he looked serious. I sighed and went to the couch. I grabbed my backpack and opened it up. I only had 70 dollars and 53 cents.

I frowned and looked at the landlord. I sighed and got up with the money. I went to him and handed it over. He swiped it from me and smirked.

"This was more than last time, damn!" He said proud

I just frowned and he then left. I closed the door and locked it as that was my allowance to buy some food for once. Thinking about food then made me hungry an my stomach grumbled.

"I guess I'll eat later tonight when I get to the club." I mumbled

I went to the bathroom and changed into a white button up shirt and blue pencil skirt. I tucked in the shirt as I was getting ready for my day job. It didn't pay much, just five dollars an hour.

I was waiting for my check on friday from the club though. Kyle always paid us good and enough to keep up with rent. I finished getting dressed and went to the couch.

I grabbed my backpack and left to go to my day job.

'So much for being famous...'

3rd POV

As the unlucky girl went to her dead end day job, she was feeling hopeless and like a wreck. Nothing in her life ever went well or was just uncomfortable for her to handle. She was just feeling useless.