Just us

It's been a couple of weeks the sports festival past and Bakugo got first place. No one has noticed that me and Izuku are together yet.Now we are doing internships and since I didn't get to compete Azawa offered to just  train with me.

We train about everyday and Izuku has been staying with the guy he signed up with it's a little lonely but I have aunt Inko to keep me company.

I haven't had any nightmares really so at least that's getting better. The internships are almost over with. I heard that Izuku,Iida and,Todroki got in a fight with a real villain he's name was stain or hero killer or something I don't know I only seen the guy once.

"Hey aunt Inko what's for lunch?" I set on a stool in the kitchen. "Will sweetie we are going to visit Izuku for lunch I wanted to bring him some snacks and maybe bring him home today." I stand up walk over to her. " really awesome!....let me carry that for you." I take the plate of apples slices out of her hand and we head off to the hospital.

I knock on the door and open it .he isn't hurt that badly just some cuts. "Hey Izuku." I walk over and gave him a hug then I noticed that Iida and Todoroki are in the same room. "Oh... hey Iida, Todoroki." They wave and I had Izuku the snack his mom made him. " oooh cinnamon apples....did you help make them?" He looks at me with a cute little Grin on his face. "Hahaha you remember last time I tried to cook I got kicked out of the kitchen and you took over." He laughs and eats the apples and gave some to Iida and Todoroki.

"Speaking of were is my mom?" "Oh she is talking to the doctor I think." He nods his head and we all talk in a group conversation.

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
   I am so glad that Y/n came to visit I really missed her. She is talking to Iida and Todoroki. She seems to be a lot happier these past few weeks I hope that is because of me. I have been helping her to try and control her nightmare and she has been getting better I am so glad.

My mom comes in and says hi and that she forgot to grab me clothes and that her and Y/n had to to go back. Before they left Y/n gave me another hug with a kiss on the cheek. I was so red and she just giggled at my embarrassment.

"Soooooo...." I look up and see Iida and Todoroki looking at me. "Soo what?" "What's with you and Y/n??" Todoroki was very blunt straight to the point. " y'all seem to have gotten real close." " ummm yeah we have." I look down and started playing with my fingers. "How close are you to?" I glance up at Todoroki and mumble my words. "Wehavebeendateingfortacoupleweeks." Todoroki and Iida get up and walk to my bed. "Midoriya you are going to have to speak  up." "We have been dating for a couple of weeks." I look up and they are in shock. "And you have not said anything!!!" They say at the same time. "We aren't hiding it y'all just haven't noticed ."

Time skip Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          We got Izuku back to that house and Aunt Inko went to go get stuff for dinner so it's just me and Izuku.

But he is FaceTiming Iida but he is cuddling with me at the same time .
I don't really know what they are talking about but I was getting kinda bored. So I started drawing on he's chest.
"Ummm...y..y/n what ..uh what are you doing?"

"I don't know I am bored."

"Will why didn't you say anything I am done talking to Iida by the way?"

"Really?"

"Hahaha yeah"

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~
    I like how fast her head shot up. She is so cute. I gave her a kiss on the nose and then she had a evil smile on her face.
" ummm Y/n  what are you up to?"

"Hmmm let's have a tickle war. Who ever wins gets what every they want."

" ok I except the challenge."

We started tickling each other. She was on top of me and had the upper hand for a few minutes. I know her weak stops and it's her sides. As soon as I started tickling her sides she fell down right beside me on the bed and I grabbed one of her  hands and put it above her head holding it there and she was pined under me.

My other arm right by her head so I don't fall on her.I left her other hand at her side just incase I accidentally triggered some ptsd so I left it so she would have a way out. But she didn't do anything she just let me win.

"Hahahahahah I win."

"Hahaha yeah because you over powered me haha."

We sat there panting and blushing like crazy. "So what do you want form me." I look deep in her gorgeous different colored eyes. "I want you forever.........even if something happens and we break up I want to still be your friend or.....at least try that's what I want to never leave your side."

She looks up at me with love in her eyes and a little smile. She puts her free hand on my face. Ok now I know she let me win because could easily just tickle my side.

"I will do my best to give you want you want."

She pulls my face down and kisses me.
I kiss her back and she grabs my side and pulls me down so I am laying on her. She moves her hand up my chest and around my neck deepening the kiss and runs her fingers through my hair.

I lick her bottom lip asking permission to take the kiss a bit further and she allows my tongue in her mouth and we fight for dominance and I win again. And she lets me explore ever inch of her mouth. Her other hand that I am holding down is gripping my hand and the other has my hair in a fist.

After a couple of minutes my breathing starts to get heavy and she is making little noises that I absolutely love.

Then I hear the front door open and my mom calls me. Me and her jump and I quickly stand up and walk over to the door with a red face and look over to her and she is sitting up looking at me.  Her face is also red and she is out of breath. I give her a smile and a wink and walk out to the kitchen.

"Yes mom" she turns around handing me some groceries. "Oh sweetie why is your face so red are you ok?" I frozen shit. "ummm...yeah mom Y/n was just being really cute." " oh ok" that was close.

Y/n POV
~~~~~~~
       Holy hell he was so good at that. We almost got caught tho haha.
BING! Hmm

Uraraka
————-
   Hey Y/n did you know that the training camp is coming up??

Y/n
———
Really cool I can't wait.

Uraraka
—————
Hey if I ask everyone to go shopping the day before would you want to go??

Y/n
——-
Sure why not I need stuff anyway.

Uraraka
————-
Ok cool I can't wait oh and I have some drama to spill so you will be with me.

Y/n
——-
Lol ok sounds like I have no choice then. And I have some drama also. Hehehe

Uraraka
————-
Oooo ok see you tomorrow bye Y/n

Y/n
———
Lol bye Ochako

"Y/n come help with dinner sweetie."

"Ok aunt Inko"

Holy cow.