Part 7

(Sorry AGAIN:( That I took so long. But I really do I appreciate you comments and I understand if some of you dont follow my story anymore. Now that I got everything settled I should be able to upload a lot quicker.. I had some writer block too so thats was prolonged my story. This is still my baby..but yess I really do mean it when I say that your comments influence my story so please keep on telling me what you like, & check out my other story too if you want too) 

We walked back to our crowd and everyone was just sitting around the table. I threw on a smile and walked back with Taylen. Darren looked at us and patted a seat next to him. “Come here babe!!” he yelled. I looked at him and frowned. He was completely drunk. I sat next to him and he swung an arm around me lazily. I tried to hold my breath couple times from his alcoholic stench. My face was grim and I felt irritated now. 

I looked over at Taylen and he was shaking his head in disapproval. I half-smiled at him because deep down I was disappointed too. I looked away trying to focus on Syd and Jimmy’s conversation. I sighed a little. After another hour or so, no one hadn’t really danced and the club was beginning to get packed. Layla was once again throwing herself at him. It kind of irritated me a little but a small warning In my head reminded me that, he was her bf. 

I sighed once more, the club was getting packed and I didn’t want to be here when it got crowded to the point where I couldn‘t reach the exit.  “Ready to head out?” I replied to everyone on the table. Taylen nodded his head first. I smiled, thanking god that he was agreeing because I knew that If someone didn’t then we would all still be sitting here. “Yah sounds good” Jimmy replied too. I smiled and stood up. As we walked out I looked and I couldn’t find Daren. “What the hell where’s Daren?” I replied. Everyone stopped now ans started to scan the crowd, looking around. “Where did he go?” Layla replied repeating my same question. I looked at her,with a are you stupid look. I just said that. 

“I’ll go check downstairs to see if he went to the bathroom or something” I replied. “Ok, we’ll meet you outside then” Syd and Jimmy replied. I nodded my head. I walked down to the second level of the club. The second floor was worse and I had to stand up on couple chairs to see what was happening. 

“Hey sexy you looking for me” someone replied from behind tugging on my clothes. I looked down to see a drunk guy who I didn’t know with his filthy hands on me. I slapped his hand away and got down. “No, I’m not” I replied irritably. He looked at me and smiled. “Oh come, your in a club for god sakes drink it up” he replied. I looked at him and sighed. “That’s the point, I don’t drink I’m 18” I replied. He looked shocked at first and then he just looked me up and down. 

I frowned at him still trying to scan the crowd for Daren. A whistle came out of his mouth. “Dam, your 18 but your body is fully fucking developed” he replied. I turned and ignored his irritating comment. But his hands slapped my bottom, and I quickly turned around in shock. “Hey ass hole” I replied irritated but he just laughed. My hand stretched across his face quickly and I looked at him with irritation But then his hand retaliated and  slapped me across my face. 

The impact was crazy and I found myself on the floor. Before I could realize what had happened I heard a couple grunts and a hard punch being given to someone. I looked up and saw Taylen of all people relief came over me . A couple of the guys friends came around him. “What the fuck is your problem?” he replied. To the guy who was now on the floor. He looked at Taylen he had to be about  2 or 3 years older than him but he looked scared. Taylen walked over to me and helped me up, he cradled my face and stared into me intently. "You ok?” he replied. I nodded my head. 

Just then the bouncers came and picked up the guy on the floor. They looked at Taylen figuring out that he was the one that threw the punch and looked as if they were about to tell him to leave. “Were leaving” Taylen replied angrily to the bouncer. The bouncer just nodded his head and turned to the guy and his friends.