Part 2

------------------------Taylen---------------------------

I opened my eyes and I was in my room. I sat up feeling drowsy and shocked that I didn't have a headache. I rubbed the back at my head and hoped of the bed. I threw on my under armor sweats and stumbled into the kitchen. FOOD. My stomach growled. I grabbed a banana and shoved it in my mouth.

I looked at my watch. Its was already 1. I ran upstairs in search of my phone. I watched too 15 missed calls. Five from Jimmy and Brody and the other 10 from Stace. I shook my head as I listened to my voicemails. "Ay man, were all heading down to the lake, be there by 3" Jimmy replied.

I walked downstairs. "Maya?" I replied as I searched around the house for her. I found her snuggled up on my leather couch still in deep sleep.She still had the febreeze spray and a towl in one hand. Was she cleaning. I shook my head and ran my hands across her forehead to remove the loose bangs that were covering her face. She woke up slowly. I smiled at her. "What time did we get in last night?" I replied. She rubbed her eyes and I noticed her bags under her eyes. "4" she replied sleepily. I looked at her shocked. "what? Really? It didn't feel like we were out that long." I replied. She nodded her head. "Yah, it didn't" she replied. She got up and folded her blankets and I noticed she was wearing my clothes. I smiled at that. She made them look good. I shook my head. No don't even go there Taylen.

"You, mister, owe me breakfast and a foot massage" she replied. I smiled. "What happened last night?" I replied. I couldn't remember much all I knew was that I just blacked out after a while. "Stacy that dumb ex-girlfriend of yours drugged your drink, Jimmy helped me carry you out of there, and we came home" she replied. I shook my head. "Im sorry Maya, but I'm glad you were there, knowing Stace she would have acted like a 6 yr old and probably done something crazy" I replied.

That got her to smile. She let her hair loose and they fell over her shoulders. "So, uhm a couple of my friends are heading down to the lake you wanna go? I was gonna ask Syd if she was down too." I replied as I helped her take the blankets and pillows to my room.

"Uhm sure. What time do we have to be there?" she replied. "Everyone's meeting up by 3" I replied. She nodded her head and put her head up in a messy bun. "Ok, we can just pick up Syd then, & I'll just borrow something to swim in" she replied. I nodded my head and we headed out of the house.

------------------------------Amaya-------------------------------

We pulled up in front of Syds house and she was already waiting outside. She had a big smile on her face and I knew that smile. She was up to something. I eyed her suspiciously. "What?" I replied. She looked at me and smiled brighter. "I cant wait to go to the lake" she replied and just smiled out of the window. Taylen looked at her and smiled. I almost caught my breath and my heart raced. I liked seeing him genuinely happy.

"What are you up to Syd?" he laughed. She smiled at him now too. "Oh you'll see" she replied and tapped her foot impatiently as she looked once more out the window. As we pulled up to the lake, Jimmy walked over to us with two rolling coolers. One for beer and one for water/soda I figured. I shook my head these guys were always drinking. "hey man" he replied to Taylen. Taylen looked around. "Just you?" he replied. he nodded his head. "and Brody, everybodys all hung over and didnt want to come" he replied with a smile. Taylen shook his head. "whatever, i dont blame uhm im still hanging..well not that much" he replied.

Jimmy smiled and looked at me. "Hey looks like you took good care of him last night, I thought he'd be all hung over" Jimmy replied. I looked at him and smiled. "Yah, hardwork pays off" I laughed. He grabbed my bag out of my hand. "Here let me help" he offered. I looked at him and smiled. "Aww thanks" I replied.