oa. basic

Name: [Y/N] Hargreeves

Nickname: Snowflake (Five), Popsicle (Klaus), Number Eight (Reginald Hargreeves), Snow Angel (all of the Hargreves children), and Khione (herself).

Age: 30 - mentally; 13 - physically

Family: Number One/ Luther Hargreeves, Number Two/ Diego Hargreeves, Number Three/ Alison Hargreeves, Number Four/ Klaus Hargreeves, Number Five/ Five Hargreeves, Number Six/ Ben Hargreeves, Number Seven/ Vanya Hargreeves (adoptive brothers and sisters), Reginald Hargreeves (adoptive father; deceased), Grace Hargreeves (adoptive mother), and Minty (adoptive snowy ferret).

Friends: Five Hargreeves (Best friend), Klaus Hargreeves (other Best Friend), Jack, and Vanya Hargeeeves (close friend).

Enemies: none at the moment

Powers: Khiemokinesis - manipulation of the season of winter and the concepts of cold, snow, death and solitude, Cryokinesis - ice manipulation, Frigokinesis - Snow manipulation, Cryo-Atmokinesis - cold weather manipulation, Pagokinesis - frost manipulation, Freezing, and Artic Zoolingualism - talk to animals of/ associated with the arctic.

Love Interest: Five Hargreeves

On the twelfth hour of the first of october in 1989, forty three women gave birth. The forty three women had not been pregnant when the day first began. Eccentric Billionaire Reginald Hargreeves attempted to adopt as many of them as he could. He got eight of them.