Part 27

I.N's Pov

I'm stuck in my own head. Why am I doing this for?

I've been hiding my identity. I know it's crazy but that's what I have to do to get around here. Everywhere I go everyone stares and follows and I don't want that. I work at the café.

Yes the one Chan hyung owns, it's the only way to see him and to work cause I can't find any other job with people knowing who I am.

I changed the way I act, the way dress and even change my hair style and everything

People don't know who I am now...

It's sad and I hate doing this, this been going on since the group disbanded, I have no other way out of this chaos.

I still wonder how the other members are doing. Their probably doing better knowing they don't have to hide their identity's

*Flashback*

Chan: So you want to work here?

I.N: Yes I've been trying to find a job.

Chan: May I ask for your name?

I.N: Ah.. my name is Juyeong. Juyeong Park.

Chan: Ah Juyeong, looks like I'm older then you! Well nice to meet you, you got the job. You can start your training tomorrow and if you have any questions come and ask me.

Phew that was a close call..

I can't believe I lied to him..

What kind of person am I..

It's the only way to get around..

*back to reality*

I started working at the café for a couple months. I was at the cashier taking orders when I saw a handsome rich guy came into the café. This is a really famous café I'm mot surprise when famous people come here.

He started walking to me and as soon as I saw his face more clearer I realized who he was..

Woojin Hyung..?

I gulped.

I.N: Welcome, what can I get you?

Woojin: An americano please (That's really the most famous coffee I see in books haha)

I quickly took his order and gave it to him. I feel like crying and hugging him.

As soon as he was gonna leave he looked at me. I just stared back

Woojin: Hey do I know you?

I.N: Ah, no sir, I don't think so

He nodded and took his drink

That was a close call.

He walked out and went back to whatever he was doing before.

****************************************************************************

Sorry guys for not uploading I logged out and forgot my password for the longest of time but I'm finally back! I'll be uploading more since I'm really lonely and got nothing to do, this stories almost over!! Give me suggestions on what story to write next and who to write it on and how the story goes. Thanks for reading guys!