Cuddles

Nobodys POV

David and Natalie were now at the Dobrik residence. As Davids mom, and 2 sisters, Ester and Sarah were in the kitchen making a special "secret" recipe, Toby, Davids younger brother came in, and asked when Natalie was gonna finally marry David. " Tob, what are talking about" Natalie replied shyly. "Oh uh- Nevermind" was all he replied. "What the hell was that all about" was all Natalie could think as she walked to greet Palo, Davids dad, who had just gotten home from work. 

Everyone had eaten dinner, and they were all sitting in the living room watching Disney movies. David walked up to the recliner, holding a blanket and a half finished bowl of popcorn where Natalie was sitting, and lazily said, "scoot over, I'm cold." Natalie did so, and David immediately cuddled her like a little puppy. 

It was now about 2am and Natalie was asleep with her leg draped over Davids torso, and head snuggled into his chest. "Nat, Nat!" David was repeating over and over trying to wake the peacefully sleeping girl up, but he of course, had no luck. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice cube from the freezer, walked back into the living room, and slid it down Natalie's hoodie. "WHAT THE FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! DAVID YOU ASSHOLE' Natalie screamed as she jumped off the couch, and jumped around frantically trying to get the ice cube out of her hoodie as everyone else in the house laughed, and Davids brought out his camera ready to document a hilarious Natalie. 

The two were now sitting on Davids front porch, waiting for their uber to arrive when Natalie began dozing off again. " NATALIE, FIRE, FIRE" David screamed, and laughed when he seen Natalie jump up confused, and obviously panicked, then after realizing there was no fire, ran up to David, and tackled him onto the grass, tickling him without mercy. Eventually David gained dominance, and flipped them over so he was on top of Natalie tickling her, and only stopping when their laughter both died, realizing the position they were in. They were both looking into each others eyes, seemingly looking for something, but neither being able to pinpoint what exactly it was they were both looking for. Davids phone  went off, causing David to quickly jump off Natalie, and check the notification. "T-The u-ubers here, Nat" David stuttered as he extended a hand to help her up,as she just giggled to herself. They walked to the uber, asking who he was there to pick up (life hack y'all better know about, when you're getting into an uber, or a lyft, instead of asking "Uber for *your name*," ask them who they're there to pick up.) and then proceeded to hop in the car, and arrive at the hotel. 

About a half hour later, they were at the hotel, walking to their room, in silence. Once they arrived, Natalie said she was gonna go hop in the shower and then head to bed. She did just that, and about a half hour later, she walked into the bedroom with a pair of davids basketball shorts, and a cropped tank top (i dont even know if thats a thing don't hurt me please) and jumped in bed. Another half hour later, David was out of the bath room in a black t-shirt and black sweats, with wet hair, and got into bed. The second Natalie felt the bed dip, she immediately cuddled into David's side, and proceeded to fall asleep. David just smiled in consent, and brought her closer to him. It was about 3 am, and they had to be up at 9 because they were gong to Natalies families house tomorrow.

Okay so. 1.2k reads. Love you all so much! Im going to try and upload more frequintly, since I'm going on spring break on monday. Los Angeles corona virus cases have spiked to 5000+ cases, and it is so scary. Please say a prayer not only for california, but for every other human being on this earth. Stay safe, and just remember if we all follow safety instructions, well be done with all of this sooner tan later.