Story 32 : ONE SHOT

Start from the beginning

Until the door of their room opened and it revealed a girl with a boy.

"What the hell?!" Akane asked as Mitsuba exaggeratedly covered his nose.

"Those creatures! Put them away!" Mitsuba yelled. "They're going to capture a cute guy like me!! And there's a pervert Blondie along with that Rashid ankles!!" He yelled again causing for Yashiro and Kou looked at Mitsuba.

"What did you say you stupid mole pinkie?!" Yashiro insulted back that makes Mitsuba gasped.

"Y-You! You Dare to say those words to me!? Don't you know who I am?! My father is a millionaire and one of the sponsor holder of this school! Take your words back or you'll suffer!!" Mitsuba hissed that makes Kou scoffed.

"Stop acting like a kid, you're already a teen-ager you little punk. Besides, Don't yell like a girl." Kou looked at Mitsuba. "We're 8 meters afar from you."

Akane sighed as he fixed his glasses. "Why are you here? How dare you budge inside the room without the permission of the President. This act will put your school into a drag." Akane offered the two a seat.

"Just wait till the President comes back." He sighed as Mitsuba seriously looked at Akane.

"Did he go on a gamble again?" Mitsuba asked as Akane nodded his head in response.

"Nothing new." He replied that makes Mitsuba shiver in fear.

As Akane and Mitsuba we're whispering something, Yashiro can't help but to look around the school.

And indeed, it was bigger than their school. But that doesn't matter to her. Because all the people's money inside the school is going to waste. She can see how uneducated the students inside the private school.

They may be good at academics, but their personalities were worse than the garbage.

"I f*cking hate a school like this." She cursed that makes Mitsuba and Akane glared at Yashiro ang Kou.

"A low-key gangster like you needs to shut up." Mitsuba hissed as Kou and Yashiro didn't complain.

Well Mitsuba does have a point. They don't need to act clean in front of them because Yashiro and her other gang members always comes in a school fight.

Often being misjudged and hated by the other people on how they act inside the school.

"Stop fighting already, this won't help to settle our problems." Akane sighed as the door of the room opened and it revealed a boy with a black patch on his right cheek.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS PLACE." mitsuba and Akane bowed in response.

It seemed like Tsukasa was in a bad mood.

"Leave, we can talk-"

"Senpai, NO." Kou cut off her words.

"I'll be fine, I promise." She smiled as Kou hesitated but sighed in defeat as he follow her commands.

"The debt... Cause a life more than 10 people." Tsukasa smirked.

"Or maybe... You're enough to be the prize." Tsukasa whispered on her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"F*ck off."

"Not those words little brat." Tsukasa get something from his uniform as it revealed a pair of black scissor.

"These delicate hands use to punch the guys and street fights?" Tsukasa pretend to be shocked.

"You're a lady... But you act like a boy." Tsukasa whispered from her back.

"The punishment... Would you rather take it? Because if I were you I'll make the right choice." He nuzzle his head on her neck as Yashiro whisper.

"Why do you always want to catch up with me? We're not for each other." She tried to loosen his grip but Tsukasa licked her ear.

"You're mine... I want to possess you." Tsukasa turn her around.

"Serve youself to me." He kissed her lips as Yashiro tried to break free.

Why is she feeling so weak?

"I won't force you to give up." Tsukasa smirked.

"But money can do anything right?" He asked as Yashiro slapped him.

"NO ONE... claims me." She said.

"But the ring... Why is it still-"

"HERE!" Yashiro removed the ring on her finger as Tsukasa glared at her.

"Throw it away. But for me... I know I still have a chance."

"I... As the President, will take everything. And you, you'll be mine." He smirked. "Gangleader my ass." He tried to hold his laugh as Yashiro walked away.

It was the day when Tsukasa was shot on the body, that gangleader helped him as she cover her identity as a boy.

No one is going to fool him but she did.

She fooled him.

"Yashiro."

Those serious word makes her looked back as she starred at Tsukasa with wide eyes.

"How do you know my name? We only met once!!" She didn't reveal her identity to someone like him.

"That incident... The one shot bullet makes me realize that I've fallen for you."