We had a good day and I forgot about everything. How much my life sucks I was nice to forget.

I went home with Izuku and we had dinner and everything the usual every night stuff but this time I was not going to be here in the morning. I didn't want Izuku and Inko to pay for what I have done and to be possible targets.

I pretended to go to sleep. Izuku was on the couch in the living room. I waited until I knew I could get up and start packing my stuff and wright a note. I tried to be as quiet as possible getting my stuff from the bathroom and food from the kitchen.

I got everything and the note on Izuku's desk. I left my U.A. uniform in the closet and made my way to the door.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" Shit I got caught I guess I wasn't quite enough. "I am a light sleeper I am not like my mom.where are you going?" ".....ummm..."
I turn around Izuku is standing there arms crossed and a very serious face. I have never seen him like this shit. "Are you going to look at me or answer my question?" "Ummm I am going to get some fresh air." I said with a fake smile. "With all of your stuff?" He walks closer to me. "Y/n please stop lying to me why are you leaving?"

I can barely see him but I can tell that he has a worried face and head tilted to the side why are you so cute.

"Ummm....I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me."

"Y/n your not going to get anyone here hurt."

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!! I almost hurt someone today I don't want to risk anyone else."

"Your still lying........this is because you think we are targets isn't it?"

"..........."

"Y/n come on we are safe here ok not you or someone can hurt us no when I am here ok."

"That's it Izuku I don't want you to get hurt because if you do then I will not be able to live with myself!!!"

"So your just going to up and leave you told me yesterday that you never wanted me to leave you but you're just going to leave me?"
"Please just stay I don't want you out there by yourself Y/n"

"Why?"

"What.....why what?"

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!! I AM A BAD PERSON I..I...I KILLED PEOPLE IZUKU!!!!!"

"You're not a bad person Y/n!"

"YES I AM! Everyone knows it they just don't know what I look like!!!"

"So I know the real you please Y/n just stay here. Or everything ALL MIGHT and the police and the principal had worked so hard for nothing!!! Please don't leave me again."

"I shouldn't even be in U.A."

He walks in front of my blocking the door from me.

"IZUKU MOVE!!"

"NO!"

"Give me one good reason NOT TO USE MY QUIRK AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!"

"Because.....I...I.I Umm."

" exactly."

"NO you didn't l..let me finish!!"

"Then FINISH SAY IT ALRE."

"I...I...LOVE YOU....DAMMIT!!!"
"More than a friend and more than just family."

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe I just said that after so many years I kept it a secret. She is frozen. Then she falls to her knees

"......why?" She wisps I go to her and she is crying. " because look at me." I cup her face with both hands and look beep into her different colored eyes. "Because I know the real you and she's strong,sassy, Beautiful,amazing and a little bit childish haha." She giggles a little bit so cute. "Please just let me help you....you don't have to fight by yourself anymore let me stand with you please." At this point we are both on the floor crying.

"Fine I will stay." "Thank you." I set on the floor and she crawls into my lap and lets me hold her as we both calm down. "I will not let anyone touch you again ok" she nods her head. " thank you Izuku and....I ..I love you to." She hides her face in my arms to hide the blush I am guessing.

I Barry my face in her hair holding her closer. "Ummm you guys done fighting??" We both look up and see my mom sleepy face staring at us. Oops we woke her up. "Yes mom sorry for waking you up." "It's ok I am just glad you two finally confessed to each other. now go to bed and put this stuff up please." Me and Y/n laugh. " yes ma'am." My mom goes to her bedroom and me and Y/n put everything back.

I see the note on my desk and I throw it away. I didn't want to read it would have made me cry again.

Y/n lays on the bed with one of my shirts on. "Why are you wearing one of my shirt?" "Because my shirts are at the bottom of that bag and I am to tired to get them." I giggle "ok."

"Hey Izu since we confessed does that mean we are.....*cough*...a ..couple?"
I look up and walk to the bed and set on the side. "Only if you want to that's up to you I am ok with just being friends as long as I am by your side."
She smiles and looks in my eyes. "Ok so you're mine now haha." She says rolling to her back and sticking out her tongue as I blushed .

"Haha ok sweetheart" I go to stand up and go back to the couch and she grabs my hand. "No I want cuddles." I looks at her and she is giving me puppy dog eyes. I sigh and lay down by her and she cuddles into my chest and we talk a little and we both fall asleep.