Chapter 13 - Drunk and High

Start from the beginning

"God I missed those lips," he whispered with his lips still brushing mine.

My hands made its way to his hair and I pulled him back to me. 

"Kiss me like you miss it again."

And he did. Only this time he wasn't the sweet boy. He was the gentleman who kissed a girl like the way she should be kissed. Sweet, aggressive, hot, gentle, and sexual all at the same time. 

<><><><><>

It was the night of our high school dance. I had this teal cocktail dress ready. My mom had already set up an appointment for someone to fix my hair and do my make up. I was excited. I was finally going to have my first dance with Alec. But of course everything didn't go the way as planned because I had to get  freaking chicken pox.

I laid on my bed with my comforters wrapped around me, making me look like a sad burrito. My eyes were puffy and red from crying. I could feel my nose being clogged with my snot and the pain in my head was starting to be unbearable. And the itchiness of every part of my body was certainly making everything awful.

I was mad at myself for playing football in the rain with Tommy and Andrew yesterday. I should have just reserved my energy for the dance. Now, I was stuck at home, completely ditching my date.

"Why do you look like a sad burrito?"

I looked up with my eyes filled with shock. There, my long time best friend yet one month boyfriend stood in a tux. In his hands was a huge yellow sunflower. 

My hands went to hide my face. I looked horrible from crying and being actually sick. 

Alec chuckled. I heard the door close and his footsteps getting nearer to my bed. My bed dipped down to one side. Soon enough, I felt his cold hand against my hand.

"Love, why are you covering your face?" he asked sweetly. 

He grasped my hands and tried to pry them away from my face. But I kept it in place, determined not to show the horrible state of my face.

"Can I see your beautiful face?"

"No."

He laughed. "So you actually think you're beautiful?"

I was shocked. Due to that initial shock, I took my hands away from my face to look at him. He was smirking at me. Then I realized that was his technique to get me to show him my face. Before I could even cover my face again, he entwined his hands with mine and leaned to kiss me on the lips. I responded to his kiss only to realize that I have chicken pox. Immediately I pushed him away from me. Hurt flashed into his eyes before regret replaced it. 

"I-I-m so sorry, Tori," he said quickly with nervousness in his eyes.

I slapped him hard on the chest making his mouth form into an 'o' . "Why did you do that?"

He bit his lip then shoved his hands to his hair. "Your lips looked inviting."

My cheeks flushed. "This is contagious."

"I know. But I've already chicken pox, remember?" 

That's when it occurred to me that Alec wouldn't get chicken pox too because he was done with it. 

"Oh yeah."

We were both silent after that. I just then realized that I was kissed for the first time. My hand immediately went to my lips with a gas escaping.

"That was my first kiss."

Slowly, he nodded his head with remorse on his face. 

"Im sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I regret it now," he apologized.

It was like I was stabbed. That was my first kiss, yet the one who took it regretted it. The feeling was not good. 

He must have read my expression because he quickly shook his head and took my hand in his again.

"I don't mean it like that," he said quickly.

Tears were starting to prick my eyes. 

"No no. Don't cry, Tori. I regret it only because you didn't like it. But overall, I don't. I certainly don't. In fact if you'd only let me, I'd kiss you over and over again because your lips are just like a taste of something uniquely sweet. And-"

I laughed at his blabbering. If he continues he will just start saying things that won't even make sense even to the smartest human being on earth. That's how Alec gets whenever he was nervous about something.o

"Then do it," I cut him off.

He stopped abruptly. "What?"

"Kiss me again, idiot."

With no other words said, he pulled me to him and pressed his chapped full lips against mine. It was certainly the best kiss that I was going to get.

<><><><><>

I woke up with little memory from last night. All I could remember was fleeing the bar after Alec completely sabotaged my night. The sun was annoying and the pounding of my head was not helping. Trying to block out the sun, I placed my arm on my eyes with a groan. I was going to go back to dreamland.

"Crap," a voice said beside me.

That's when I realized that someone was cuddling with me. I could feel his strong muscled arms around my wait. There was something hard, poking my back...holy shit. I jolted up from the bed, but the arms entrapped me. I turned my head as best as I could just to see the guy. 

"Frick," I cursed.

Why was I cuddling with Alec?

"Shh, I'm trying to sleep for a few forever," he murmured with his voice hoarse.

Ugh. It was so sexy.

Wait. No.

I pinched his arm.

"Ouch, Tori!" Alec exclaimed as he retreated his arms away from me. 

As soon as I was free from his grasp, I jumped out of bed. The throbbing and pounding of my head was soon forgotten.

"Why the hell did you pinch me?" Alec snarled at me. 

"Why are you cuddling with me?" I shouted.

Alec, who was rubbing his eyes, shot his hands to his temple. "Not so loud!"

He opened his eyes and immediately shock filled them. He stared at me with his jaw slightly hanging ajar. Then he closed his eyes as if he was seeing something he was not suppose to see. But the he spoke as if he heard my thoughts.

"You're naked."

<><><><><>

Oh.

So I'm in the writing mode tonight... here's another chapter

What do you think? Don't forget to leave a comment! Hahaha

Vote? Comment? Promote? Follow?

Thank you!

Always smile!

=)

xx