• Best Part ~ Jung Hoseok •

Another song imagine

Italics will be the song lyrics

Regular font will be real life

I'm doing this song because I get these kind of vibes and I really love this song. Some lyrics won't go along with it but this is the vibes I get from this song.

~

*Your P.O.V.*

Oh, hey
You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing

I woke up with the sunshine shining in my face, I turned over and was welcomed into my fiancé's arms. I immediately relaxed into them and felt a soft pair of lips on my forehead. I softly smiled and melted into his embrace.

And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

We heard little paddles come to our door, then little scratching.

"Mickey's at the door" I whispered.

"Leave him there. I wanna cuddle with you." Hobi whispers back.

"We can cuddle later, you know our dog is as stubborn as you. Which means he's not stopping anytime soon. I'll go let him out. You stay here, I'll be back." I say and I get up, putting on Hobi's shirt that was on the floor and a pair of panties out of my drawer.

"I have no problem with that." he said as he turned over and went back to sleep.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring

I went into the hallway to see Mickey whining, begging to be let out. I went to the back door and let him out to go use the bathroom. When he came back, he followed me into the kitchen to give him a snack.

Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

I filled Mickey's bowls up with food and water and then went back into the room. Hoseok was sleeping soundly on his side of the bed. He just got back from tour yesterday and was extremely tired. We normally spend his first couple days back catching up on sleep and cuddling. Not that I mind one bit. He deserves it from working so hard.

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are

I checked my phone and saw that it was 7:09 in the morning. It's way too early to even move. I placed my phone down and slowly got back into bed.

You know that I see it
I know you're a star

Feeling my presence, Hobi turns back over and envelops me into his arms once again.

"Is he content now?" he softly says.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Good. Now come here." he smirks.

Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far

Hobi brings me against his body and kisses my forehead and then down to my lips.

If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh

"You're so beautiful"

"So I've heard." I giggle.

"And you will continue to hear it for the rest of our lives."

Then you're the best part, oh
Best part

He softly smiles as he connects his lips with mine.

"I missed you so much."

"But I'm right here" I smile.

It's the sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes

"You have such beautiful eyes." I beam at him.

"So I've heard." he smirks, mocking me, as he starts kissing down my neck.

You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice

Hobi takes his shirt off of me along with my panties.

"Hobi you need rest."

"I am resting." he said as he went to my lower region.

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

Hobi rolled off after we finished our amazing love making.

"See, I'm rested."

"Oh my goodness." I chuckle.

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it

"You wanna take a bath?" I ask.

"Is that even a question?" he replies and picks me up and carries me bridal style to the bathroom.

I know you're a star
Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far

Hobi starts the water in our huge jacuzzi and goes into our conjoined closet and gets one of his silk pajama shirts and panties for me while he gets boxers and sweatpants for him. He comes back into the bathroom and puts the clothes next to me and turns his attention towards me.

If life was a movie
Then you're the best part,
You're the best part, ooh
Best part

"Damn you're so beautiful." he smirks into my neck, leaving little kisses over the fresh hickeys.

"We just went two rounds and you already want more."

"I could go forever with you."

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Won't you?

The tub filled and we got into the hot water, relaxing into each other's embrace. My head was on Hobi's chest and he rested his head on mine. His arms were wrapped around my waist as we let our bodies get use to the hot water.

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love, won't you?

"I love you so much." he murmured in my ear.

"I love you too."

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?

We start to wash each other's hair and let me tell you when Hoseok washed my hair, we almost went another round because I kept moaning. Then he warned me to stop or else.

If you love me won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?

Then after I washed his hair, we moved on to wash each other's bodies, and we kind of did end up having a 3rd round.

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?

This is almost every morning with Hoseok, and it was amazing. No matter what we do when he's home, as long we're together, I'm fine with it.

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love, won't you?
Love me, won't you

Because he's the best part.

~

This song gives me morning vibes with your significant other.

The most cheesiest shit I've ever written.