• New Years ~ Barry Allen •

If you want one, just message me. It's in the description of what I will need in order to make it.

Show: The Flash
Person: Barry Allen
~~

I got off the phone with my boyfriend of a year, the one and only Barry Allen. He invited me to go with him somewhere for New Years Eve but he didn't say where. It's a surprise.

My phone beeped as I was brought of my thoughts.

I forgot to tell you, wear whatever you want, preferably comfortable and warm, it doesn't matter, you'll look beautiful no matter what. I'll pick you up at 10. ~ Barry

He is so sweet. I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks. That little shit.

I looked at the clock on my coffee table and saw that it was 8. 2 hours. Okay. I hope that's enough time.

I got up off of the couch and walked to my bedroom and straight to my closet. I dug through my closest and picked out a good outfit that was comfortable but looked like I put effort into it. It was black tights and my navy blue STAR Labs sweatshirt. Which was actually Barry's but I stole it when I slept over at his house. Hehe.

I grabbed me a matching pair of underwear and a bra alone with my clothes, socks, and my black converse picked out for the night and went take a 30 shower, making sure to shave everywhere. Just in case something happens.

I got out, got dressed, blowed dried and straightened my hair perfectly. I looked at the clock and it said 9:45. I have enough time. I got out my makeup bag and started unzip the bag when I noticed it was gone.

"Barry give it back," I said turning to the thief that was leaning on the doorway, staring at me with that smile where it can make you fall under his spell. His smile is the best smile in the world.

"Who said I took it," he asked trying to act innocent.

"Why don't we ask the speedster standing in front of me," I said smiling at him. I started walking towards him and took in his appearance. He was wearing black jeans and and a blue button up shirt and his black coat over it.

"So Flash, where's my makeup," I asked.

"Right here," he said showing it to me. I went to reach for it, then he quickly raised it in the air.

"You are not wearing makeup tonight. You don't need it. You look very beautiful as it is," he said with a smile on his face.

"No I don't. Now give it back or else," I said trying to act serious.

"Or else what," he asked with a serious not so serious face. You know that look where he's like threatening you to do something.

"Know what screw the makeup. I'll to like this. But if I see one person look at me with a disgusted face, you're dead," I said and sprayed perfume on me while he chuckled.

"Well let's go beautiful," he said grabbed my hand gently and walked me out of the bathroom, putting my makeup bag on the counter before closing the door.

"Let me guess, you're running," I asked.

"If you want," he said, "I don't have my car and the surprise is all set up and probably getting cold."