It means WHAT?!

Your Pov.

I pass by Lockhart on the way down, he opens his mouth and nearly speaks to me. I hold up my hand that had noticeable specks of blood to mean "talk to the hand" and his eyes widen at the blood on my hand. Either way I get the reaction I want and for once that man keeps his mouth shut, continuing up the path.

I felt awful and I hadn't even had anything done to me really which just added on the guilt.  The only thing truly wrong was that my hand hurt and the fear of punishment for punching Malfoy. Yet, I was sad, angry, and just depressed. Jesus, I'm like 12, these are too many emotions for my age. I blink back tears of frustration from falling, calming myself as I enter Hagrid's Hut. To see Harry rubbing Ron's back as he was puking up slugs into an old large bucket (I wondered how Hagrid planned to dispose of them) and Hermione pacing while Hagrid is leaned forward in his seat.

"He called me a mudblood," Hagrid gives a look of shock and disbelief at the language, "he did not." I judge from the two base words what it means, but Harry being a dumbass asks the question, "What's a mudblood?" Hermione huffs and Ron, who is pushing through his puking stops to explain, "It's a really foul name for someone who is muggle-born. Wizards like the Malfoys think their better because theyre what people call pureblood-" Ron pukes up another slug.

"That's awful." Harry says in disgust.

"It's disgusting." Ron finishes after puking another slug.

"It's bullshit." Hagrid looks mildly distress at my word, "Hermione, youre one of the brightest witches of our age and Malfoy's just pissed you could kick his ass without hesitation, looking absolutely amazing doing it."

"Wizards now and days know that their parentage don' make a difference at all. There isn't a wizard alive today that isn't half blood or less, more to the point they've yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can't do. Come here." Hagrid pats Hermione on the hand. "Don' you think on it Hermione. Don't you think on it for one minute, igh?" Hermione smiles with tears in her eyes. I feel like Hagrid could be our school dad.

"You know also, I heard Harry and y/n have been handing out signed photos, why haven't I been given one yet. I thought maybe I'd be the first!" oh god Lockhart.

"Oh god is that what Lockhart's been saying?" I question and Hagrid refutes his statement.

"Only joking, I told Lockhart off and explained that you two don' need to be handing out signed photos of yourself to be famous."

"Thanks Hagrid," Harry says.

"h-hey, I think I've stopped vomiting." Ron gives an exhausted sigh and we all raise an eyebrow waiting for it to happen again. When it does Hagrid rises from his seat.

"Alrighty then, as much as I enjoy the visit I think you all need to start making your way back to the castle for lunch."

We bid Hagrid goodbye and started making our way towards the castle Hermione and Ron got ahead of us slightly behind (I think on purpose) as Harry was on my right side behind.

"So. you punched Malfoy?"

"How'd you know?"

"Your knuckles are still bleeding."

"He's hard headed." Harry laughs slightly before lowering his voice.

"Y/n, I know that must have hurt inside a lot." I keep my stare ahead.

"No. mainly only hurt my hand."

"Don't do that, I saw the way you looked at him During and before."

"Harry, no," He stops and takes me by my arm making me turn to look at him.

"You looked at him before with stars in your eyes, but then once he said that to Hermione. It was like all the stars fell out of the sky."

"Great poetry, if only they had a creative writing class here."

"Seriously. Don't tell me it didn't hurt when he said those words to her. Don't tell me you didn't feel betrayed. Look me in the eyes. Tell me the truth here. I'm your brother." I met his eyes, the emerald green starred into mine as if trying to find my soul. He was my brother and I loved him, he would support me if I told him anything even if he didn't approve of it. He would let me vent and listen to each of my words carefully. He would still love me and hear me. All I had to do was tell the truth.

"It didn't." I have never seen his eyes fill with that much disappointment and we continued up the path in silence when suddenly we run into the backs of Ron and Hermione who were starring up at McGonagall.

"The two of you are in great trouble." She points at Ron and Harry.

"Professor-"

"You are dismissed Miss Granger. Miss Potter."

"No I'm in trouble too." she raises an eyebrow as Hermione walks away since she is never one to disrespect authority unless lives counted on it.

"Excuse me?"

"Their in trouble cause of Malfoy right?"

"well. yes."

"Well, then I'm in trouble too."

"Miss Potter. Nothing was reported about you that I can confirm this. You are dismissed."

No fair I punched him! I deserve that credit.

"Mr. Weasley you will be polishing trophies with Mr. Flinch. Mr. Potter you will be assisting Professor Lockhart with anything he deems necessary." I decided i'd rather not spend my evening with creepy old guys and start walking away from the three of them following after Hermione.

Why the hell didn't he report me? I turn the corner towards the lunch room to be quickly greeted by someone's back.

"I'm so-"

Ah fuck. It's him.