Diagonalley

(( Looked at the pic above and I saw I was at 47% and was like BUT I JUST CHARGED IT then I backed out and I was at 100% )) XD
We had been driving all night long to get to the city side of London on  FLYING MOTORCYCLE!!! Oh yeah your over their riding your bike Duddly... Oh that's cute. IM RIDING A FLYING MOTORCYCLE IN YOUR FACE HA! Omg i loved it I could feel the cold wind blowing on my face as it started to stop storming as now it was only a light sprinkle of water. Small drops of water in my long ((you have long hair sorry short hair people)) c/h hair. We had finally showed up at a bar Harry seemed nervous walking in, but I knew that if your nervous in a new area they pick you first to beat or other things. I didn't tell Harry this, but I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile as if to say 'don't worry we're in this together' I loved my brother like a best friend and family we never fought, but we did disagree on things like what he should wear or who has the more badass scar and stuff like that... But we always had each other's back no matter what happens. Hagrid walked up to the front bar.
    "Hey, Tom (someone told me  his name yay!!!) we came for the entrance this is Y/n and Harry Potter." As soon as he said our names everything went silent Harry looked freaked out scared if we were from a bad family or something. The man eyed us down as Harry clenched my hand.
     "Mr. And Miss. Potter pleasure is mine!" He shakes our hand from over the bar counter as everyone in the bar came to shake our hands. I mentally reminded myself to wash my hands... Same to Harry. I put on a real smile everyone was so nice to us they knew who we were and took the time to notice us it... It made me feel important in a way it was nice this happiness lasted until he came.
    "Y/n Harry this is your defense against the dark arts teacher Professor Quirrell!"
"I-it's a p-pleasure t-to meet y-you!" He stuttered to get out I faked a smile as everyone else looked at him in pity.
"He got traumatized by vampires." Hagrid whispered in pity I faked it, but I couldn't tell with Harry he's acting is really great!
   "Well We best be on our way we have a lot of work to do!" Hagrid said.
"S-see you I-in class M-Mr and M-miss Potter!" He said walking away he accidentally brushed by me and he seemed to flinch, but regain his cool.
   As we walked to a brick wall Hagrid did a type of password on the wall as it came undone I decided to tell Harry my thought about professor Quirrell.
"Harry?" I whispered to him he looked at me.
"What's up?" He whispered
"I don't trust him."
"Who?"
"Professor Quirrell."
"Why?"
"His eyes betray him." Harry got the message but he didn't seem to believe me.
He shook his head "Your over exaggerating." then his mouth dropped.
As I looked to see my eyes widened there was a long hallway like road with buildings on the sides like walls with people trying to get by.
When Hagrid came in being a really tall guy he made his way slowly straight through as to not smash shy toes or who knows what will go down in this strange place...
-~💫At the bank💫~-
We had walked into the strange place with these goblins(?) and We got to the front desk.
"We're here for vault for Miss and Mr Potter." He stated to the Goblin. (It always sounds like you two are married Lolz)
"Well does Miss and Mr Potter have their key?" He says leaning on the wooden desk to look at us.
"oh got it round here somewhere!" The goblin sat back in his seat.
"Here it is!" He said pulling out a rusty key "Also I need into vault you know which for you know what specific orders from Dumbledore himself." He said putting an envelope on the desk. He nodded
"Right this way" we hoped on a cart thing and into a mine shaft I'm still scared of roll coasters and the dark so this is my night mare come to life! Well I'm not scared of the dark I'm scared of what's in the dark... IM ONLY 11!! (If these things don't scare you right now your only a kid in this book sooo yeah I mean I'm scared of this stuff!)) we came to a vault our vault... Our money... Our things... Ours no one elses... I love that word... Ours... *sigh* we gave the Goblin the key and he opened our vault.
   ...
   ...
....
......
...
....
....
...OMG OUR PARENTS WERE RICH?!? SINCE WHEN WERE WE A RICH FAMILY!?! The kids in the cupboard have a ton of gold coins!
   "What are these gold coins?" I asked Hagrid
"Those are Galleon." He said "Their the most amount of value in money."
He handed us a bag to fill with it.
When we had finished filling the bags we had got back on heading to a different vault. The goblin hopped out and went to the door doing a weird 'password' on the door and it opened a to a dark room with a single light shining down on something I couldn't see. Hagrid walking in and took the thing I herd him take the envelope out meaning he placed it in there.
"Hagrid what is that?" I asked
"This? Sorry I can't say Dumbledore told me to keep quiet about it... As much as I would love tell you two I can't so-"
"It's alright we understand!" I cut him off cheerfully he gave me a small smile. 
  As soon as we got of there and onto the streets I realized how cold it was in there...
"Alright what's on the list!" Hagrid said happily Harry pulled out our letters handing them to him.
"•Witch/ Wizard hat <pointed>
•School robes
•Charms book
•potions book
•each student gets a pet Owl, Cat, or toad
•wands-"
"Hagrid where are we going to get this stuff?!" I cut him off
"Here! Everything we need is here now pet wise I'm allergic to cats and toads are slimy and hard to keep track of... So ...You two can get your wands and robes I'll meet you outside of the robe shop after." We looked at the shop in front of us it was a wand shop across from it was the robe shop.
"What first?" Harry asked
"I think we should should get our wands after our cloths, because clothes will probably take longer then we can see what time is left and if we have time to spare we can look around" I say Harry nodded and we walked into the wand shop money in hand.
  A small bell ringed when we entered the shop.
    "Ah Miss and Mr Potter I was wondering when I would see you in my shop..." Said an old voice that made as jump a little.
   "Your looking for a wand I assume?"
"Yes Sir." I say politely he nods and I push Harry forward to go first.

-~💫 three wands later💫-~
"I wonder?" He says going into the far back and bringing a dusty wand back handing it to him.
"This is a two of a kind wand the other wand is in the position of you-know-who." He said
"Who?" I asked
"We never speak his name..." He trailed off
"Your next Miss Potter." He looked at me for a quick second then looked at the back room door.
"Perhaps..." He said barely above a whisper as he headed to into the back room.
Harry and I glanced at each other.
He came back with a golden case.
"Core: Phoenix tears
Instead of wood a Phoenix feather
Coated in a blood red hardening paint with details by Dumbledore's great grandfather
Used: by the Queen Red given to my own great great grandfather long ago when he first opened the shop... The most powerful wand." He gave it me I give it a swish. Everything that was broken around me fixed itself even Harry's glasses.
"You Miss Potter weld this wand now... For you have the power and strength to... You decide weather it be used for good or evil..." He said "that will be ten galleons..." We gave him the money and walked out. I stared at the wand.
"So who's you-know-who?" Harry asked as we entered the other shop.
"Someone bad I assume..." I say shrugging.
The lady at the front desk tells us to go in there tells us to walk to the back room.
As they start on us a boy comes in... A blonde boy...
"Hi." I smile at him
"Hi I'm Draco Draco Malfoy." He says
"I'm y/n Potter and this is my brother/ twin Harry Potter." I smile his eyes widen a bit then go back.
"It's a pleasure to meet you both." He says I blush slightly as he shakes my hand.
"Same to you..." I say as they finish trimming his uniform as they just finished measuring ours.
"I'll see you around school." He says walking away I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Does my little sister have a crush?" Harry said I stick my tongue out at him
"1. We are the same age 2. No... Maybe... I don't know..." I say blushing
"I would be careful..." The lady said
"Why?" I ask curious ((I'm going to skip the dinner with Hagrid you ate before the bank or something))
"His father worked for you-know-who..."
"Who is you-know-who?" She seemed surprised when I asked that.
"Well... "She hesitated "He was an evil wizard... He killed millions... And had workers called Death Eaters finally he was defeated... By you two..." She said but had a sad expression "They say he killed your father... But your mother had placed a protection spell on you both before she died... I feel so sorry for you both so young never met your parents... But remember you both can talk to any teacher about this."
"Thank you Miss... But let me get this straight were famous for our family's death?"
"No dear your famous, because when he went to kill you both the spell only left you both with a scar and killed you-know-who..." I felt my eyes tearing up but blinked them back.
"All done!" She said with a small smile on her face.
"I hope you enjoy your time at Hogwarts." I smiled at her and gave her a quick hug "thank you..." I said giving her 15 galleons.
We walked outside to see a bunch of kids gathered around a window I looked at the time we had 5 minutes.
"Wanna go see what's up?" I asked he nodded.we walked over to see them looking at a broom
"A Nimbus 2000!" The one boy said "fastest broom ever!" "I so am saving up for that!" I looked at Harry and smiled he seemed amazed about it.
"We should go meet Hagrid..." I say to him grabbing his hand.
"Yeah..." He trailed off I laugh
"If you like it why don't you put a ring on it." I tease he snapped out of his trance.
"Y/n! Harry!" I hear Hagrid called we ran over to him seeing a bag, an owl, and a necklace.
"Think of it as a late birthday present!" He said he handed me the necklace and Harry the owl. I study the necklace it had a Wolf forming into water drops.
"Hagrid? What is this exactly?" I asked confused.
"That right there is a magic necklace it can form a wolf to protect or play or whatever this one controls water!" He explained 'woah!' I thought
"Thanks Hagrid!" I say putting the necklace on.
"It was nothin... Now let's go rest tomorrow we're going to the Hogwarts express!"

((OMG IM DONE THIS IS SOOO LONG!!! I hope you enjoyed sorry it took so long... Yeah... I got it though! Next up the Hogwarts Express!))