Christmas Eve

Your Pov.
I was watching the boys play A barbaric version of chest as everyone else was getting ready to ride the train home for Christmas. It was snowing, I hoped once it started to light up Harry and I could go outside and watch it fall lightly, but I knew he would be busy with Ron. Sydney had already said her good byes and was packing. Hagrid had brought in a Christmas tree, the ghost were Christmas caroling, it was honestly very pretty everything was red and green different spells were cast for the decorations all around the castle the ceiling was even snowing actually. I sigh bored as Hermione approached us with her.
I give her a lazy smile as my attention turns back to the game. She gave a scowl at the game as Ron's Queen took out Harry's knight.
"Thats totally barbaric." She scoffs I give a small laugh.
"Thought I was the only one who thought that."
Ron smiles at us,
"That's wizards chest." He says with a chin held high. He nods his head at her luggage.
"I see you've packed."
"I see you haven't." She says nodding her head at him.
Harry and I glance at one and other.
Now Hermione is being given Ron's full attention.
He crosses his arms leaning on the table facing her.
"Change of plans, my parents decided to take a vacation to Romania to visit my brother Charlie," she gets a look of concern until he mentioned visiting his brother,"he's studying dragons there." He then brags. Her face becomes a look of boredom.
"Good then you can help Harry and Y/n. Their going to go in the library to look for information on Nicolas Famel." She sasses.
"But we've looked a hundred times!" Ron groans. She leans in closer to us.
"Not in the restricted section." She's says smirking she turns around.
"Happy Christmas." My eyes are wide in shock. Hermione Granger just gave us a mission that will get us into a worse than death punishment. A mission that will get us expelled.
"I think we're a bad influence on her." I look at Ron.
"Definitely."
((Time skip brought to you by SPEW))
Authors pov.
It was the night before Christmas and all through out Hogwarts not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. Social Hufflepuff was quite with not a sound of lively chatter, intelligent Ravenclaw where no pages were turning no quills were scribbling, in Slythrien the cold room was warm with a fire in the hearth warming all the Slythrien's cold hearts, then in Griffyndor brave and old Griffyndor there was only a girl awake and alive she was scribbling away without a blink of shit eye. She sighed, stretching finishing up her 300 letters each to different people she got up and walked out of her room down the stairs them and out of her dormitory. The now awake painting cursed at her as she give an awkward smile holding the letters close to her. She traveled down the halls to the potions room she left a letter and from then on she traveled to charms, and to every professors room. She left her trail and a tiny gift.
A small paper airplane birds. No magic in them just plain normal paper origami. Now you may be wonder what was on those letters we do not know, they were all so different. Except one line similar we do know.
Happy Christmas for this is a time of happiness and cheer spread the happiness and spend it with family and family that doesn't need to be blood.~

((( IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME I PROMISE ILL TRY TO BE A BETTER AUTHOR!!!!! I'll see you guys in the next update Happy Christmas and Thanksgiving depending on where you live lol bye guys~))