Conner smiled proudly. "Thanks, Lydia. Wait till you hear what I can do in the afternoon classes. You have biology in Mrs. Kendall's class with me, right?"

Bree felt her face get red with annoyance. She was so mad that Conner said what he said and didn't even notice Lydia was flirting with him, to his face! Nothing usually bothered her, but she didn't understand how Conner could be so oblivious, especially when Bree was sitting right in front of them. She cleared her throat loudly to get Conner's attention.

"Oh, right. See you in biology then!" Conner told Lydia.

Bree was so angry and frustrated, she gripped the book she was reading and covered her face in it.

"Bye Conner~!" Lydia said. Then she walked away. Conner sat down next to Bree, not noticing anything was wrong even though Bree was fuming with anger and maybe a tiny bit of jealousy.

"H-hey, want some of my-" Conner was going to ask if Bree wanted some of his chicken wrap, but as he turned to look at her, he saw that she was focusing on nothing but her mystery novel, and was purposely ignoring Conner.

"Is... is something wrong, Bree?"

"No no, nothing's wrong. At all. It's not like you were literally gonna sit with me and then kinda left me hanging for a blonde girl that cares about nothing but impressing you and becoming your girlfriend," Bree said sarcastically, throwing her hands in the air and widening her eyes.

"Are you... jealous... " Conner asked, a small smile forming on his face.

Bree's face grew visibly redder, something that didn't happen all that often. "Don't get any ideas, Bailey. I was just trying to have a nice lunch with you before you started flirting with Lydia of all people."

"I wasn't-" Conner tried explaining but gave up since Bree was already staring daggers at him. "Yeah, alright. I'm sorry. I, um... I wanted to ask you something, though." Conner said, his face getting bright red.

Bree looked at him, waiting for him to ask her whatever he wanted to ask. Bree acted as if she was cool and had no idea what Conner had to ask, but her heart felt like it was jumping out from her chest.

"So, um... I was just wondering if you're not still grounded, I mean..., if you wanted to... um-" Conner was stammering so hard, Bree could barely hear what he was saying. But she knew exactly what he wanted to say.

Bree thought she could make Conner pay for flirting with another girl right in front of her so she stood up and pretended to leave saying, "If you've got nothing to ask me, then I'll just go."

Conner frantically stood up immediately, trying to do or say anything to make her stay. "No! No, I... I just wanted to... wait, don't leave. Please!"

"The answer would be yes, Conner. If you could actually string your words together," Bree said, turning to face him.

Conner froze. She knew what he was trying to say? "R-really? I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out with me sometime. Without all that fairytale jazz business. I was gonna ask you earlier, but the bell-"

Suddenly before Conner could say another word Bree grabbed him by the collar of his sweatshirt and kissed him. Conner was startled and before he could say or do anything Bree said, "Yes."

"Really... yes... YES!" Conner shouted.

As if there weren't enough people staring at them after their kiss, more people were startled by Conner's shout and looked their way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bree was sitting on her bed wearing a light grey Adidas crop top sweater, with black jeans, ripped on the knees, and grey converse sneakers with her hair in a ponytail and her signature purple beanie on her head. She was listening to music and reading her favourite mystery novel but she couldn't focus, all she could think about was Conner. Images of him and his strawberry blonde hair and bright blue eyes were flashing clearly across her mind and she couldn't stop. They'd been dating for three and a half years and had grown extremely close. Suddenly there was a knock on her bedroom door. Bree opened it and saw Conner standing there, with a black suit, and a bouquet of flowers held in his left hand.

He handed them gently to Bree and said, "These are for you!"

Bree took them and held them close to her heart, "Lavenders~, you're so sweet..."

Then he left and closed the door, leaving Bree confused. "Conner?" she asked from the other side.

Conner knocked on the door. "Knock knock."

"Who's there?" Bree laughed as she opened the door, but Conner didn't go in.

"Marry," he said.

Conner saw tears begin to well up in Bree's eyes.

"Marry who?" she asked quietly.

Conner pulled out a gorgeous amethyst-diamond ring in a black leather box as Bree covered her mouth with her hands, tears streaming down her face. "Marry me?"

Bree gasped, "Yes... YES YES YES!" Bree shouted, she practically jumped onto Conner and kissed him.

Conner was laughing and crying at the same time, overjoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conner stood at the end of the aisle in a classic black tuxedo, with friends and family from both the fairytale world and the otherworld standing in their seats, watching as Bree walked down the aisle with her father. She was the most beautiful person Conner had ever seen in his life, wearing a magnificent white and lavender ombre dress and her fingers wrapped around the base of a white bridal bouquet, the left one wearing the amethyst-diamond ring Conner had proposed to her with, a moment he would cherish forever. Her floral shaped shoes gleamed in the sunlight as she walked slowly down the aisle. Bree's hair was let down in spectacular waves with half of it braided loosely back, the bright colours of her signature pink and blue streaks beamed through her transparent-white veil that was held by a crown of tiny white roses, replacing her iconic purple beanie. Bree looked happier than Conner had ever seen her. Her hazel eyes glistened and her eyelids shone with white eyeshadow on the top and metallic light-lavender eyeshadow on the bottom with black eyeliner completing the makeup on her eyes.

There were at least fifty people in total, including Alex, Arthur, Charlotte, Bob, Red, Froggy (Charlie), Goldilocks, Jack, MG (Mother Goose), and others. Conner spotted Alex giving him a proud smile and he gave a playful one back. As Bree reached the end of the aisle, she walked up the marble staircase and onto the stage, secretly nervous, but sure, for what she was about to do. The minister told everyone to sit, then proceeded with the ceremony. The ordained minister began to speak as Bree looked into Conner's bright blue eyes, putting her hands in his.

"Do you, Conner Jonathan Bailey, take Breanne Campbell to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?" the ordained minister asked.

"I do," Conner said, looking back at Bree.

"And do you, Breanne Campbell, take Conner Jonathan Bailey to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?" the minister asked her.

"I do," Bree said, smiling at Conner.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Conner Jonathon Bailey, you may now kiss the bride."

Conner swooped in and kissed Bree, finally able to take action from all the times he hadn't, and when they parted they both looked a bit disappointed, wanting to stay in that moment forever. Forever and always...