chapter 22

*Back to present*

Hannah's pov

I looked at him confusedly with a furrowed eyebrow. His smile turns into a frown as soon as his eyes is fixed at the figure dressed in black next to me. "Yuzu? what's wrong?" I slowly walked to where he's standing. But before I could even reach him, he gave me an apologetic look as he turns on his back and runs back to the club.

I just stood there dumbfounded at what had happened just now as if my shoes was stuck on the ground. I turn my head to look at the person who made Yuzu hurrily left with wide eye. To my shocking, there's not only one but a few of them was holding a huge camera and freaking squealed? Wtf.

"oh my god he's so cute!"

"ugh that was sooo disappointing! I only got a few snaps of his face thanks to someone who scared him off" one of them said rather loudly and rolled her eyes at me.

Wait so, do they actually mean my encounter with Yuzu just now?

"I know right?! He wasn't wearing a mask even! But UGH I couldn't get his pretty face because someone was blocking my way" another girl added and even emphasizing the "someone" while throwing daggers at me. What the heck? I furrowed my eyebrows and take a deep sigh. These girls needs some beating I see.

"excuse me?" I said walking closer to one of them and she happens to be the one who sat beside me the whole time earlier.

"who do you think you are to run up to him like that? Don't you even dare to get close to him you dirty thing. Know your place would you?" she spat at me and looked at me up and down with disgust written on her face.

I just glared at her the whole time as she was speaking. Who am I kidding I might look calm outside but there's a fire inside me that's about to explode.

She smirked when she saw that I wasn't responding. She mocked "huh, cat got your tongue bitch? Don't you ever get close with hi-"

"are you done yet?" I said in a monotone voice. I look at my watch and gave her a boring look. "go spat your saliva somewhere else I'm not interested" with that, I turn my back and began to walk off.

"y-you! Hey! I'm not done yet you lil bitch! Don't you learn some manners from your parents?"

Uh oh. Using the parents card? Bad move.

Don't blame me girl, you are the one asking for it.

I turn back and poured the hot chocolate (which is already cold now btw) I was holding at her.

Loud gasps could be heard from the other girls before an ear piercing scream follows along.

In Three.

Two.

One.

"AAAHHHHH!!! ARE YOU CRAZY YOU BITCH?!" she looks at me with a bewildered expression and looked down at her now soaked and stained coat. "DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THESE ARE?!!" I closed my ears slightly as she shrieked telling the whole world about her expensive clothes.

"you must have been thirsty from all the shouting so I decided to be generous and share my hot chocolate with you" I paused for a while before adding "oh, and you're welcome" I put on a fake smile.

Now it's her turn to stand there dumfounded. HA! who's dirty now?

Before she could run to me and began pulling my hair for a 'girls fight', I ran off quickly.

"y-y-You! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET YOU FUC-"

I turn my head and send her a deadly glare before she could finish her words, if looks could kill I swear to god this little bitch would be dead by now. I don't even know why the hell am I suddenly included in this mess for god sake. ugh.

I'm sure someone have a long explaining to do.

eeeepp! another chapter!

hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as well! <3