2. A lot of things in one day

(3rd person pov) Lance was sitting in his bed, thinking about what happened yesterday. Was Keith being nice? To Lance? Lance was expecting Keith to laugh in his face or something..... Okay maybe not laugh in his face, he's not that mean. But atleast not be that kind. It really shocked Lance. But he wasn't complaining, he liked that side of Keith.

'

"Has he still not come out of his room yet?" Shiro asked concerned

"No he hasn't." Hunk answered.

"And has Pidge still not come out of the healing pod?"

"No she hasn't." Hunk answered once again to Shiros question.

*sigh* "I need to apoligize to Lance"

'

Lance had not come out of his room since yesterday and it was starting to worry his so called friends. He wanted to go out of his room but he was scared he would burst out crying. The things Shiro said yesterday haunted him.

'Can you just stop!?'

'All you do is get us in trouble!!'

Aaaaaand he was crying again. Not sobbing just crying a little. He knew he promised himself he would stop cutting but it was hard. So he cut again. And again, and again. Then he heard a knock on his door.

"Why do people always knock on the wrong times?" He thought to himself.
(By the way i don't know if i am spelling though right so please correct me if i am wrong)

Lance opened the door a little bit so the person could only see Lance head.

"Umm Lance, are you ok?" It was Shiro.

"Yeah i'm fine, why wouldn't i be?" Lance said hoping Keith hadn't told them.

"Oh ok... I came here to say sorry"

"...."

"I understand if you don't wanna talk to me right now.. What i did and said was wrong of me and i'm sorry"

"No don't be sorry, everything is my fault. What you said is nothing but true." Lance said with a sad smile.

The blue paladin was starting to tear up again and he hated it. He hated that he was such a crybaby.

"That's not true Lance, everyone makes mistakes"

Lance shut the door because he didn't want Shiro to see him crying.

"I-i'm sorry but i want too be alone.."

"Ok... Come out whenever you feel like it, we have a day of today.. "

And then Shiro left.

Lance locked the door and feel to the floor. He was now sobbing. Again.

'
Shiro walked into the kitchen where he had earlier talked to Hunk.

"How did it go?" Hunk politely asked

"Horrible" Shiro answered gloomy

"What happened?"

"He didn't let me in and he said he wanted to be alone. "

"...that's never good."

"I know..."

Right then Pidge walked into the room.

"I need foooood."

"Oh you back pidge!" Hunk said

"Yeah now give me food."

"Coming"

Then Keith walked in.