At the other end of the corridor the merged twins roar. I see Cora, unconscious, lying on the floor. Me, Derek and Scott try to go after the Voltron Wolf. While the twins are distracted, Stiles rallies Peter to help him get to Cora and escape. Scott and I try to reason with the giant Alpha, calling on both Ethan and Aiden to stop. The creature speaks and says, "All we want is her." I raise an eyebrow. It looks to me. "And you."

It tries to grab me but we make a run for it. We run down the hallway and we rush through an operating room. Derek urges us to keep going but Stiles stops and raises his bat. When the twin creature enters he takes his shot bringing the bat down on its head. The bat doesn't just shatter, it turns to sawdust at the force of the impact. The creature is not phased and simply growls at Stiles, who has time to make his escape and join the rest of us. It grabs me by the shirt and starts pulling me back. "Scott!"

Scott leaps into the air and pulls down a florescent light fixture which strikes the creature in the face. I slip away again. We bring Cora into an operating room. We seem to have lost the twins. "We lost Jennifer," Stiles says.

Stiles begins to freak out a bit. Derek tells him to be quiet and Stiles goes off on the Alpha. "Me be quiet? Me? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass-murdering girlfriend-the second one you've dated, by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

Scott and I try to calm Stiles, reminding him that the Alphas are still out there. Stiles points out that the Alphas want Jennifer and, without her, both Cora and his dad are dead. "What do they want with me?" I ask. "She has his dad and he might get Jennifer."

"You're a werewolf with many gifts," Derek replies.

"Deucalion is dying to get his claws on you," Peter adds. "He wants you to be apart of his pack."

Cora is getting worse and while we're cast about for some way to help her, Jennifer returns and explains that they can't help Cora. "I promise to save Cora and tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is being held but only when I have escaped the Alphas."

Derek rushes forward ready to kill her, claiming she was trying to escape. I grab his arm. "Wait," I say firmly. "She dies, we'll never leave here the same way we came."

"I was trying to stay alive and I can't be blamed for that," she explains.

"If you want to convince them that you're one of the good guys then heal Cora."

Jennifer refuses again saying she won't do it until she is safe. Peter suggests torturing Jennifer to get her to help Cora. Derek says that method works for him but before they can take step forward, I hear my mom's voice come over the hospital's intercom. "Mr. Deucalion... excuse me, just Deucalion wants you to bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception area within 10 minutes."

When me and Scott look at her, she quickly says, "Deucalion won't hurt your mother. Deucalion wants perfection and wants to add a True Alpha to his ranks."

Peter gives the definition me and Scott already learned from Deaton. "The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little McCall twins ."

This is the first time Stiles is learning this about us. "Our status doesn't matter," Scott says.

"We still need to help Jennifer escape We get to the last ambulance in the basement garage and use that to get away," I say.

Reminded that the Alpha Twins won't let us just walk away, Scott and Derek plan to distract them. "I won't go anywhere without Derek," Jennifer says. I growl at her.