A Father Lost

" Wow Dad... That's a really beautiful name!!! " Eun Mi spoke with wide eyes and open mouth, gasping at this revelation.

He smiled at her in the most sincere way he could but guilt was plastered over his face and was quite noticeable.

Eun Mi stood up and unwrinkled her sky blue frock frills. She looked at Jiyong who was sweating and was deep in thought. She sighed at the sight of her dad being stressed. She went up to him and hugged him from behind his shoulders.

Jiyong snapped back to reality and returned the hug, standing up.

" What would you like to eat, love? " Jiyong asked her.

Eun Mi broke off the hug and gave it a thought.

" Bulgogi!!! " Eun Mi squealed excitedly.

Her father would go out of the forbidden door usually in the morning and bring back food for the day and then without eating, would immediately leave the house and be back while she's already asleep after her dinner.

She would barely see her dad but the moments they had together was very memorable. She loved him unconditionally.

Jiyong nodded at her and said
" Wait for me okay? "

Eun Mi nodded back in response and place a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled and ruffled her hairs and laughed and said.

" I forgot my coat in your room. Would you mind bringing it? "

" I'll be back in a jiffy! " Eun Mi ran up to the stairs.

Jiyong sighed.

They're all afraid me. I can't blame them. I'm afraid of myself too...
But Eun Mi is totally different. She doesn't resent me. She loves me unconditionally and so do I to her. She is the most precious thing for me in this world.

She is my treasure.

He was snapped back to reality when
Eun Mi came back with his coat and she was already wrapping it around him.

He put his hands inside his coat and took a black hat from the table and waved at Eun Mi and went out of the door.

Eun Mi sighed and saw as the door clicked to a lock.

Time Skip_______________________________

Eun Mi opened her eyes with a grunt and frown. She was just about to fall asleep after having the leftover spaghetti for dinner, when there was a lot of noises coming from the downstairs.

" EUN MI!!! WAKE UP!!! FAST!!! " she heard Jiyong scream as his heavy footsteps were ascending the stairs to her room.

Eun Mi startled at the loud voice. He never used this harsh voice on her.
Ever.

She stood beside her bed.
Jiyong opened the door in a rush and saw her standing, almost in the verge of crying.

" Hey.. Listen! I'm not angry at you.
Its okay. " He said much softly yet firmly.