"We could go to our own beach house?" She asked and I chuckled. 

"Do I have to remind you that we don't own a beach house?" I questioned raising an eyebrow playfully. 

"I do." She stated making me smile. 

"Aren't you full of surprises now Ms Jauregui?" I said seductively. 

"You're lucky to have me." She declared making me laugh before I stared at her lovingly for a few seconds. 

"Luckier than lucky." I stated making her blush before she looked down slightly. "Now care to tell me where your so called confidence has disappeared to?" I questioned making her smirk.

"Don't ruin the moment." She said shrugging. 

"Sorry." I said before pecking her lips slightly. "I love you." I said and just like every other time a face eating grin appeared on her lips at my words. 

"I love you too." 

-------

It wasn't until half an hour later that I spotted a familiar face in the crowd.

"Hey that's Rick." I said to Lauren and she just shrugged.

"He looks busy. Let's not disturb him." She said and I just tugged on her hands making her walk with me towards him.

"I barely talk to him since the Camila incident. I know he feels guilty and I want to show him there's no reason to because I'm perfectly happy with you now." I explained before stopping right next to him.

"Hey Rick." I greeted only to be met by his wide eyes as if I wasn't supposed to be here or something like that. I looked at the girl, woman, he was previously talking to and extended my hand in greeting.

"Hi I'm Y/N. One of Rick's best friend. Pleasure to meet you." I said.

"Hi I'm Amanda. I'm Rick's mother's doctor. The pleasure is all mine." She said shaking my hand. Rick's mother had been sick for months now and her health just kept worsening. Cancer is a son of a bitch.

"I'm not going to disturb you very long. I just wanted to introduce someone to Rick." I turned around taking Lauren's hand in mine and turning back to Rick. "So Rick, this is Lauren. Camila's sister." I declared with a slight smile but frowned as I saw his eyes widen.

"Camila? As in Camila Cabello?" Amanda asked making me look at her questioningly.

"Yes. That one." Lauren stated with a smile.

"I didn't know she had a sister." Amanda said.

"How do you know Camila?" I asked. 

"She came to me a month ago." Was all she said and the frown on my face clearly showed that this wasn't a sufficient answer to me.

"We should go." Rick said. He looked so guilty that I knew he was hiding something.

"Wait." Amanda said before he could take her away and she turned to Lauren. "I just wanted to say now that I have you in front of me that what you do for Camila is amazing. Having her family being there for her in times like these is the most precious thing she has right now. You need to stay by her sides despite her condition." She declared and by now we were really lost. 

"Her what?" I said barely louder than a whisper clearly frightened by where these conversation was going.

"She such an amazing person. She is funny, smart, loving and caring. It's regrettable to tell ourselves.." She marked a pause but by now I was frozen, my eyes begging her not to say the words I thought she was going to say. But when she spoke again, I felt it. The sharp and strident pain in my heart made me shudder, tears immediately running to my eyes as they widened at the revelation I hadn't even suspected.

"That such a wonderful woman only has a few days left to live...."

A/N: Are you still alive guys? Cause I'm not. 

Don't hate me please.

Now you know why Camila was so understanding. No she's not pregnant but she is sick, and she is dying.

We will see how you takes the news in the next chapter and a lot of things will be explained then too.

Tell me if you liked this.

-Katy