"Hey, I have some extra money on me, I'll pay for your lunch." Token slid a five-dollar bill across the table and stopped it right in front of Clyde. He was visibly confused when Clyde turned it down though, it was very unlike him. That was the first red flag the kind-hearted boy spotted, but he simply blew it off as if it was nothing. Little did he know that there was going to be plenty more coming his way.

"Nah, no thanks, man." Clyde handed the bill back to Token with a half-hearted smile. "I have a bit of a stomach ache. Thanks for the offer, though."

"You said you were feeling fine a minute ago," Token reflected. Red flag number two.

Clyde felt his face flush. He knew how bad of a liar he was, and lying to his best friend? Yeah, that didn't help his situation. He could feel that guilty expression of his taking over his face, just another thing that made him so bad at lying. "Um, I... I didn't wanna worry you," He mumbled the fib and looked down at his feet.

Token decided that maybe Clyde was telling the truth after all, and didn't continue to argue with him. "If you say so." He sighed and turned back to his own lunch.

Watching his friends enjoy their food made Clyde feel genuinely ill. Oh, how much he wanted a bit of that sandwich Token was munching. Or a chip from the bag that Tweek was enjoying. Or just a bit of Jimmy Valmer's fresh fruit salad, or just one of Craig's delicious-smelling french fries. He licked his lips and restrained himself from staring at the food all around him. This is what's best for me, he told himself. Resist the urge and everything will be so much easier. This will work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Clyde could feel his stomach rumbling as he walked down the hallway to his next class. He felt just a tad bit nauseous. Then a little more. And more. Before he knew it, he was racing to the nearest men's room to avoid hurling right there in the hallway. He didn't realize how bad he'd feel after simply skipping lunch, breakfast, and dinner the night before. He leaned over the toilet bowl in the locked stall and let a stream of puke poor from his mouth. He felt warm, fresh tears roll down his cheeks, it wasn't unusual for him to cry while and after throwing up. Even with this unfortunate incident, he refused to give up on the diet he had only started an hour or so ago.

Once his body was done spewing out all the contents from his near-empty stomach, he sighed and gave the toilet a flush. He stepped outside the stall and rinsed his mouth out with faucet water, then dried his tears on his sleeves. He then pulled a stick of mint gum from his back pocket, God knows how long it had been there, and popped it into his mouth. He looked in the mirror at the reflection staring back at him. No one would be able to tell that he had just been sick. Seamless, he thought and exited the bathroom to attend his next class, which he was about fifteen minutes late for.

He swung open the classroom door and all eyes seemed to look his way. He looked up front, met with the teacher's gaze."Well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up. Clyde Donovan, that's a tardy." This got a few snickers.

Clyde sighed and took his seat. "My apologies, it won't happen again." He assured in a tired tone.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying before our latecomer decided to interrupt..." The teacher babbled on with some sort of educational nonsense, which Clyde didn't understand in the least. He tried and failed to pay attention until the bell finally rang, and stuffed his belongings into his already overstuffed bag. Just three more classes to go and I'm finally done with this bullshit, He reassured himself and tracked down the hall.

~Ring~

Third to last bell had rung.

~Ring~

Second to last bell had rung.

~Ring~

Last bell had rung.

"Ugh, f-finally," Jimmy groaned as he, Tweek, Craig, Token, and Clyde all exited the building together.

Clyde rolled his eyes. "Today went by so slowly, good God."

"Actually," Craig spoke up matter-of-factly, "It went by just as quickly as any other day. The boredom you've experienced throughout the day may simulate everything going by slower, but in reality, it's all an illusion."

"Craig. Shut the fuck up."

Craig grinned and flipped Clyde double birds, getting yet another elbow to the side from Tweek. "Ngh~ Be nice." The twitchy blonde scolded. Craig chuckled and placed his arm comfortably around Tweek's shoulders, Tweek leaning into his chest as they walked. The kind of relationship Clyde could only dream of.

"So, are we all going anywhere specific, or are we just gonna go our separate ways?" Token asked, breaking the silence that had come upon them.

"Gah! We could go to the coffee shop!" Tweek blurted out. "I could really go for a c-coffee right about now." the gang all turned his direction, causing the pale teen to blush.

"Tweek, you've had like, seven coffees today," Craig stated, keeping a straight face. Jimmy, on the other hand, began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Seven?!" Clyde repeated in awe, and with that, the rest of the gang began to laugh as well.

"What?" Clyde and Tweek both said in unison, causing the trio to laugh even harder.

Clyde rolled his eyes, aggravated when he got no response. "I still have a stomach ache," He announced, and the boys calmed their laughter a bit. "I'm gonna head home now." Clyde began walking semi-quickly into the direction of his house.

Token watched as he walked off. "Oh, alright..." He said quietly. "I'll call you in a few." Although he said that part quieter, Clyde still heard it. He smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"157 pounds?! How could I have gained weight?!" Clyde shouted as he stepped off his bathroom scale. He felt like smashing the damned thing against the wall, but knew his dad would be pissed if he did. "I haven't eaten all fucking day! God fucking damn!" He let himself fall to his knees and began bawling loudly. "I just started this morning and I'm ALREADY FAILING! I fail at everything! My God, I'm such a fat fucking fuck!" He sobbed harder and banged his fist on the bathroom's tile floor like a young child would, thank God his dad was still at work.

Clyde continued to throw his little fit until he felt a slight buzzing coming from his rear pocket. He remembered what Token had mentioned, that he would call Clyde later. With a regretful sigh, Clyde pulled his phone from his pocket while it continued to buzz. He saw Token's familiar number was on the screen, and swiped to answer it. "What?!" He snapped.

"Wow, okay then," Token said, caught off-guard by Clyde's tone. Red flag number three. "How are you feeling?"

Clyde felt bad for being rude, but at the same time, he was too frustrated and upset to give a damn. "I'm doing fine, fuck off!" He shouted. He heard a scoff come from the other line and hung up. Then he reflected the last thirty seconds and regretted every bit of it. "Why the hell did you just do that? If you were gonna be a bitch, why'd you answer in the first place, dumbass?!" He shouted at himself and slouched against the door, suddenly struck with a pounding headache. "Just... don't worry about it right now. Time for a nap," He moaned and stood up shakily, slowly making his way down the hall. He reached his bedroom and collapsed onto his bed, immediately unconscious.

Author's Note

Eeee! Welcome to my first fanfiction, I hope you're enjoying it so far. I will be updating every Sunday, so please stick around! That's all for now, bye! <3