Surprisingly, it isn't as crowded as it is on normal days. Well, that's good.
No waiting in the long queue for billing......

We three went in different directions, selecting the clothes.

3 hours later, we were done and now heading back to the house.
Gosh.... It was freaking tiring.

When we reached Aarushi's house, it wasn't the same as we left it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When we reached Aarushi's house, it wasn't the same as we left it.
Tissues and soiled diapers were hiding the whole floor.
Aarush was crying, clutching Aarav's hair, who patting his back, trying to calm him down.

Reyansh was in the kitchen, wearing an apron. His whole face and apron was covered with white powder, which I assume was milk powder.

Rehaan was shaking the milk bottle vigorously and then poured out a few drops on his hand, licking the palm to taste it.
And then Made a yuck face probably realising how bad it tasted.

To say it short, the whole house was a mess.

"What the hell did you guys do to my house. "
Aarushi glared at Aarav and he visibly gulped .

Seeing his mama, Aarush unclutched Aarav's hair and extended them to her direction.

"He.. Uhm.. He was crying hysterically. "
Rey said.

"We tried all the ways to calm him down but he didn't. "
Rehaan added.

"My god. Remind me to never leave our child with you alone, ever. "
Aarushi was throwing daggers at Aarav through her eyes.

"Calm down, Aarushi. We'll clean the mess. You just go and take care of him. "
Kinjal said and Simultaneously I nodded.
She was in no condition to this whole place by her own.

We both looked at the 3 men, exhausted men to be specific.

"You guys clean yourselves up. Go. "

Time to clean this shit, like literally........

"What the hell were you guys doing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What the hell were you guys doing. So many diapers for just 5 hours. He's a baby, not a poop truck. He  doesn't even eat this much. " 
I said, when we reached a red light.

" We didn't know how to clean a baby okay. Aarav was out getting food when he emptied his stomach. So you can't blame both of us. "

I hmmed and drummed my fingers on the steering wheel.

"And why were you covered in the milk powder?"

"The can wouldn't open up easily. So I applied all the force. As we know, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, the can opened like a party popper and boom I was covered in that powdery stuff. "

"You know that there is a lid, which is twisted to open the container. Don't you? "

"Ohhh...... It was to be done like this. Don't worry. I'll remember it with Reya. "

"Who's Reya? "

" You don't know Reya? "
He was shocked to learn this.

"Uhm....... No. I guess. "

"Damn Arya, Reya is our daughter. I mean, we'll have a baby girl naming her Reya. It's the combination of both of our names. "
He sighed in the first half and then a foolish grin appeared on his face during the last half.

" We didn't even have made love and here you are talking about babies. "

"You weren't ready Aaru. "

"Did I even tell you to stop or was there any signs of....... "

"Okay, fine.... I wanted our first time to be special okay. Not when I was angry with you or something. You deserve love, care, affection and respect. Besides I did have protection with me in my cupboard. "
He said as we entered the lift.

There was no one else, so I pushed him to the wall and smashed our lips together.

He tried to push me back but I held my ground.
Not this time Rey. Not this time.

At last, he gave up and his arms wounded tightly around my waist.

Our kiss was so passionate and raw that goosebumps covered my skin..

"I want you right now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I want you right now. "
I mumbled over his lips and bit them.

He was about to say something but I stopped him.
"Don't speak out any of your pathetic excuses. I'm freaking ready. I was ready from the first time I said I love you okay! "

" I was just asking for the keys you know. I'm not up for giving a show to our neighbors, you kinky women. "
He narrowed his eyes.

"Idiot. "
I smilingly murmured, chastely kissed his lips and handed him the keys to open the doors of a new phase ahead of us.....

Hi guys

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hi guys......
What's happening apart from sitting idle at home.

This is a filler and....

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF MY 23 FOLLOWERS AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO LIKE READ AND THE CHAPTER.

You guys are my source of encouragement.

Also we are like super duper close to 2000 Reads !!!!!!

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

Be safe and stay at home!!!!

Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts about this chapter.......

See you soon....