Whose side are you on, Tomago?

There are a lot of things that normal fifteen year old boys should be thinking and asking himself. Did that girl give him her real number? Would he pass the school year? Who would win in the next baseball game? Is he going to have to shave soon? Is a stubble going to sprout from his chin? There were a ton more.

But then why was I not thinking all that? I asked myself things that not even a grown man should ask himself! Would my brother's robot body stay still in the bed? Will it kill me during my sleep? How would I convince someone that their boyfriend is a robot? How would I tell my aunt that my brother's dead? How am I even going to sleep with a metal contraption shaped like my brother in my room?

Yep. I'm totally not normal. And it's so not normal for fifteen year old college boys, if there are fifteen year old college boys besides me, to ask their aunt a really really childish question.

I stood in front of Aunt Cass' bedroom door clad in my pajamas, my arms clutching a pillow tightly and a blanket thrown over my right shoulder. I took a deep breath and knocked thrice.

Aunt Cass opened the door, her face with green slime, making me jump a bit in fright.

"Hiro, what are you still doing up?" she asked

"Can I," I gulped, "Aunt Cass can I sleep in your bed tonight?" I continued, my voice cracking once

"Why?" she questioned as she let me in, "Did Tadashi kick you out from the room?"

"N-No." I muttered, "I couldn't sleep there, that's all."

She nodded, contented with the answer. It was lucky enough that Aunt Cass had a queen sized bed with large puffy pillows and a huge comfy blanket. Alright. That's it for the night.

I walked over to the bed and laid down on the right side of the bed and within five minutes, I was asleep.

"Hey. Hey wake up." I felt someone shake my body

I swatted their hands away with my lazy hand and muttered, "Five minutes, Aunt Cass."

The person chuckled, "I'm not your Aunt Cass. Come on, you're gonna be late."

I opened one eye slightly, "You're not Aunt Cass?" I yawned

The person pulled me into a sitting position but I just went back to lying down.

"Stubborn much? Hiro, you have classes." she stated

The weight on the bed was suddenly lifted and for a while, it was silent. A few seconds later, my face was soaked wet. My eyes opened and saw GoGo at the side of the bed. Exactly.

"GoGo, why did you do that?!" I yelled

"Get up. I think it's time for your flag raising ceremony." she smirked and exited the room

I furrowed my brows and murmured, "Flag raising ceremony?"

"I hope that's normal!" she called from outside, "You shouldn't be that happy to see me. I'm your brother's girlfriend."

Of course he just had to see that.

"And Hiro," she added, poking her head in the room, "you still wet the bed?"

I looked down again and saw the bed covered in liquid, well at the lower part that is. I blushed. I couldn't have done that. Could I?

"GoGo, I swear, if this is water, I'll-."

"Hiro Hamada, don't pee on Aunt Cass's bed!"

I ran out of the room and went downstairs to where I saw GoGo go, "I am not peeing!"