I guess it's farewell?

Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred and Baymax rushed to the nearest hospital, San Fransokyo central hospital. They removed their armors as quickly as they could and entered the hospital. Honey Lemon, who was on the verge of tears, could do nothing but plead to the doctors that they should do everything they could in their power.

"What exactly happened to your, uh, brother here?" The doctor asked Honey Lemon as she held on the corners of her chair tightly as if it was her lifeline

"He's not our brother. He's our friend." Wasabi answered for the girl, running her back lightly, "And he hit the cash register while he was," Wasabi paused, "while he was running to the microwave."

"And why would he do that?"

"To race with the timer, duh?" Fred smirked

"I see. Well your friend here needs to stay overnight so we could check up on him. And based from this young lady's statement, he has encountered a concussion. It's not good that he fell asleep and if he doesn't wake up tomorrow, well," The doctor paused

"We know." Honey Lemon spat bitterly, "We're nerds, we should."

"Thank you, doc." Wasabi inputted, "And sorry about her. They're close."

The doctor nodded, "You can visit him now."

Honey Lemon jumped from her seat and rushed to the door and entered.

"Hiro!" she yelled and hugged the boy with the heart monitor plugged in his veins, "Oh Hiro, wake up."

Wasabi pulled his friend away from the unconscious boy.

"Hey little man," he started, ruffling the boy's hair, "hey, if you're hearing us, you probably know that we still want you here and if that isn't enough reason, GoGo's fighting for your aunt's life and, although you're not telling us, we know that you're still head over heels on GoGo." Wasabi sighed, "We were wrong about not trusting you and not being with you when you needed us and now that you're here, in the position that we never thought you'd be in, we're just, you need to wake up now, Hiro."

Honey Lemon held Hiro's pale hand tightly with her tanned ones, "Hiro, wake up."

There was a blinding light just after darkness. It was super bright that I prefered the pitch black darkness over it any day. But this light was something I couldn't remove my eyes from. They were there. The people that I'd dream of every night and now, it wasn't a dream anymore. I felt my lips tug into a small satisfied smile as I ran into Tadashi's arms. It felt like years passed since I felt that hug, and it was better than any hug Baymax could ever give me.

"Tadashi." I buried my head in his green cardigan, "Tadashi I never thought I'd see you again."

He pulled me tightly into the hug.

"I always knew that I'd never leave your side." He chuckled a bit, "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

"The last time you said that, my life turned upside down." I replied, the smile still on my face

"Well these people have been waiting for years on end to meet you." He stepped aside and gestured to the man and woman standing next to each other, "Hiro, meet mom and dad."

The woman was obviously Caucasian. With her brown hair, round blue eyes, thin pink lips and pale complexion. She wasn't that tall in height and not that weighted. A typical yet perfect sample of a San Fransokyan housewife.

The man had midnight black hair and slanted brown eyes and fair complexion. He wasn't that tall either and he was obviously born on the Japanese descent in San Fransokyo. He was, without a doubt, our father. I ran towards the two and hugged them tightly. We hadn't been reunited since I was three and this was a once in a lifetime moment.

"Mom, dad, I," I beamed at them, "I can't believe I'm seeing you two. I missed you."

"Boy, you really want to be with us, huh, Knucklehead?" Tadashi ruffled my hair

"Ready as I'll ever be. I can't wait to tell you everything we did in the past year!" I smiled up at them

I was completely, absolutely, a hundred percent sure that this was for forever.

Then midnight came and Hiro still had no signs of waking up. Wasabi and Fred went to the cafeteria of the hospital to fetch some food for them and for Honey Lemon. The door opened and slammed shut and Honey Lemon did not even stir in her seat.

She sighed, "I said I don't want to eat."

The person stayed silent and threw pieces of metal to the ground one by one without a care. The person walked towards the bed and sat on the other side opposite Honey Lemon's.

"GoGo, I, what happened to Yuki?" Honey Lemon asked

GoGo held Hiro's left hand tightly and buried her face on the bed sheets. Soon enough, her body was racking in sobs and she was whimpering out loud.

"GoGo," Honey Lemon whispered and went over to GoGo's side and rubbed her back, "hey, it's gonna be alright. The doctor said it was nothing serious."

"I know what could happen." she murmured against the sheets, "It's just that, I don't know. If it wasn't for Yuki then Hiro wouldn't be in this situation. We could lose Hiro at any given time and I'm at fault at this. I could never forgive myself if anything happens to him."

Honey Lemon sighed. She just knew that GoGo was the one in need of a sibling. She rubbed the girl's back and thought about what she needed to say.

"GoGo, don't worry about it. Hiro is stubborn and he's smart and I'm sure he'll find a way to come back to us." Honey Lemon nodded, "It might never come back to where we were before but it will. I promise. It did with Tadashi, right? And I'm pretty sure Hiro will not leave us yet."

She looked at Hiro's expressionless face with her red eyes.

"Don't leave me, little bro." she murmured and nuzzled her face to his neck, "I still need you. You promised me that you will be here when I need you and I do now. I need to tell you something really really important and I need you to listen. So please wake up, Hiro. Don't leave us." then she whispered the last few lines, "Don't leave me."