Mission 11: Training results

Start from the beginning

Saji: "There's two more of those dogs!"

Tsubaki: "And a giant serpent!"

Xenovia: "There's also some trolls."

Irina: "And Ogres!"

Rossweisse: "The two pups are Fenrir's child. Hati and Skoll. The serpent is the Midgard Serpent! Jörmungandr. But it's just a clone, not the original. The Trolls are elemental Trolls, they use that giant Totem as a weapon and use the element they have. And don't let Ogres caught you, they will eat you!"

Loki: "This will provide entertainment in the mean time."

Sona: "Everyone, get ready!"

Everyone: "Hai!"

Akeno: "Kiba, Xenovia, You two handle the two pups."

Kiba/Xenovia: "Right!"

Akeno: "Asia, you heal everyone from the distance. Gasper, use your Sacred Gear to protect Asia of the enemy is getting close!"

Asia/Gasper: "Yes Ma'am!"

Akeno: "Rias. You and I will handle Fenrir."

Rias: "Right."

Akeno: "Koneko, can you handle those Trolls?"

Koneko: "I got them."

Sona: "Tsubasa. Go help Koneko with those Trolls."

Tsubasa: "Yes President!"

Sona: "Saji, Reya, Momo, you go take care of the Ogres. And be careful."

Saji/Reya/Momo: "Yes President!"

Sona: "Rossweisse, can you handle the serpent?"

Rossweisse: "I can. Vergil's been training me. And that clone doesn't have all of Jörmungandr's power."

Sona: "Irina, you and I will deal with Loki."

Irina: "Okay!"

All of them scatter to face their opponents.

Kiba: "You handle Hati, I got Skoll."

Xenovia: "Alright but, which one?"

Kiba: ".....Uh.... Just pick one, and I'll pick the other."

Koneko and Tsubasa dodge the swing of the Trolls totem.

Tsubasa: "These guys are pretty slow at swinging."

Koneko: "Hmm mm."

She punch the Troll at the side of the knee, forcing it to kneel down. Tsubasa then went behind it and kick the Troll's head to the ground. Koneko lift the Totem like it was nothing and slam it on the Trolls chest, launching it into a cliff.

Then another Troll came at them, going to slam it's totem at them but they were able to jump out of the way. They jump to each side of the Troll getting their punch ready.

Koneko/Tsubasa: "SMASH!"

The punch the Troll in the face, destroying it's tusks. Tsubasa grab the Totem and going to slam it at the Troll's head but the Troll used it's hands to stop her.

Tsubasa: "Koneko!"

She jump up in the air and stomp on the totem, destroying the Trolls head. She jump off the totem and saw more Troll are coming towards them.