Chapter 16-Epilogue

Chapter 16-Epilogue

Paisley's POV:

"It seems a bit big, Luke." I said walking around the new room we were to share.

"Ms. Paisley Jane this room is fine. You always say stuff is too much for you, be spoiled for once."

"Being spoiled means I am a whiney little brat. I would perfer not." I stated dropping down my suitcases. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's alright to have a bit of attitude." He chuckled.

"Bite my ass." I said shoving him away.

"There it is Ms. Jane. That's the attitude I am searching for." He said growling playfully. I laughed and shoved him again but he grabbed my wrist and flung me on the bed with ease. He got on top of me and began playing with strands of my hair.

"I forgot to ask about that day...with the accident." I said. I saw his face turn from playful to ice cold. His features tightened and his jaw locked tight.

"What about it?" He asked.

"What happened?"

"You went to your parents' house. It was stroming outside. You drove along the hill road and you were talking to me and you swerved infront of a transport truck."

"Did I die instantly?"

"No. Christopher, Logan and I got there and you were half alive. You were basically...inside out. Your insides covered every inch of your skin."

"What did I say before I died. My last words."

"You said you loved me. A lot." He said chuckling a bit.

"The heat of the moment."

"I was surprised by your words. I never knew you would like me that much."

"Well sometimes when you really do like someone. Falling in love is easy. Right?"

"Wise words chosen by scholar, Paisley Jane." He laughed.

"See? I'm trying to have a touching and loving moment and you fuck it up."

"Language young lady!" He gasped jokingly.

"Shut up." I smiled.

"So you want a touching and loving moment?" He asked trailing his fingers down my side.

"Not that touching. You pedophile."

"No no no no no. A pedophile is disgusting I would classify myself as a manwhore."

"Fine. You manwhore." I said.

"Much better." He said pressing a kiss to my forehead. Suddenly the door opened and I kind of figured who it was.

"Bro.Why do you get the big castle?" Logan said nonchalantly as he walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. I covered a hand over my mouth and looked the other way as Luke laughed lightly and Christopher leaned against the door.

"Because I'm the smartest."

"Well that's not fair." He stated crossing his arms.

"Bro you can stay here. Just not in this room right now..."He said nodding towards me.

"Ahh I see...you're trying to get it in. Good luck brother although I doubt you will get any of that. Paisley is too good for that." He stated getting up. Christopher choked back a laugh and Luke smirked.

"Go fuck yourself, Logan." I said whipping a book at him.

"Oww..Easy gal." He said wincing and walking out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"So what do we do from here on out?" I asked playing with the strings on his shirt.

"Uh...I work, we go to big weddings, parties, we travel, get married have as many kids as you want and we live forever."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

"This age?"

"Twenty two forever. Well you are twenty forever."

"That's a long time."

"Yea but look at the bright side. We can have a kid two hundred years from now. And we can always do young adult things."

"Like...?" He smirked and then kissed me aggressivly. Ripping my shirt off.

"Oh...sounds fun." I laughed.

--------------------------

I wasn't really going anywhere with this story...it was kind of ashort one cuz I was bored.But I had to finish it.I know it isn't much but I want to work on my other stories...