"Goddamn it, Allison," she growled to herself, knowing that it stemmed from her other side's emotions.

She had spent the last couple of hours trying to work out how to use the communicator, having no luck and ending up taking her frustration out on multiple different objects. It was shocking that no one had came to investigate the shattering and crashing sounds echoing through the building and possibly the planet with how loud Frost was being.

Night had fallen over Ego's planet and Frost's suspicion only increased as she looked out one of the windows. It was so eerie and dark, the Ice Demon was waiting for something to randomly pop out, scaring the living daylights out of her. Though, she was prepared to kill anything that tried to scare her.

"Allison!"

Like that.

Frost spun on her heels with her hands raised, two translucent icicles zooming away from her skin and across the room. Drax flinched, ducking in time to avoid being stabbed before glancing back with his eyes slightly wide at the sight of Frost.

"What's wrong with Allison?" he immediately asked, but Frost's focus was specifically on Mantis who nervously poked her head around the corner.

"Ask that asshole, Peter Quill," Frost snapped, crossing her arms and giving a devilish smirk to Mantis. "Oh come on, sweetheart, I don't bite," she said with a sarcastic tone, getting a laugh out of Mantis' fear towards her.

"Okay, well, I guess you could help," Drax sighed before he begin to explain everything Mantis had previously.

Frost watched him closely with her eyebrows raised and arms folded tightly across her chest. Her sharp eyes then turned to narrow at Mantis. Learning that her original suspicions were correct made Frost's urge to freeze not only Ego but Mantis rose.

She knew there was something wrong with this place. But as always, no one would listen to the evil side of Allison Frost.

"Now, where the hell is Gamora? We gotta get her and Quill and then get the fuck of this planet!" Frost instructed, looking at Drax expectingly though, he was watching her in hope of her coming up with some bright idea.

"Well, what's your plan?"

"Plan? That ain't my specialty," Frost shrugged, raising her hands and forming to ice orbs in her palms. "I prefer to just run in and fight without remorse. Yes, that includes killing, but for Allison, I'll try and think of something."

❄️❄️❄️

YEAH, FROST WAS HAVING NO LUCK.

It's not her fault. She was basically wired to fight her way out of any situation, to kill anyone or anything that threatened either side of her. That was just her nature.

Coming up with a plan that was supposed to save more then just her and Allison was way more difficult then she thought it'd be.

Suddenly, Gamora and Nebula appeared, Gamora storming into the room with a frustrated yell and headed for Mantis. Her hand wrapped tightly under Mantis's chin, slamming the being onto the back wall rather roughly, her jaw clenched.

"Who are you people! What is this place?" She demanded, ignoring the clear struggle Mantis was having with breathing. Instead of going to help, Frost crossed her arms, watching amused as the being got what she deserved for helping the sociopath. Gamora ignored Drax's instruction to let her go, continuing to shout at Mantis. "The bodies in the caverns... who are they?"

Mantis slowly spoke, the ends of her antennas glowing as her powers surfaced. "You are scared," she managed to get out and immediately, Gamora let go. The ex assassin's face dropped from anger to fear in a split second as Mantis collapsed.

"What did she do to me?" Gamora croaked, beginning to hyperventilate from fear and worry.

"She already told me everything, Frost is in the middle of working out what to do," Drax insisted, pointing to the Ice Demon who's eyes were narrowed at Mantis.

Frost rolled her eyes as they moved to Drax and Gamora. "You have too much faith in me."

Slowly, the one that was angering them all the most rose to her feet, hand tentatively rubbing her sore neck. "The bodies... are his children," Mantis finally said with a wavering voice.

Gamora didn't miss a beat, managing to subside her fear. "We need to find Peter now, and get off this damn planet-"

"You think we haven't realised that! You know I said this since the beginning, but no one ever listens to me!" Frost spat, leaning forward with her icy blue eyes glaring at Gamora.

"Now is not the time, Frost!" Gamora snapped, not backing down from her stare before her head snapped to Mantis, expecting a miracle.

Of course, she didn't get one as Mantis was still in denial and refused to believe there was a way out of this deadly situation. "Ego would have won him to his side by now, he has a way-"

"Then we just go," Nebula spoke up in a husky and empty tone.

Frost met her stare for a moment before shaking her head. "Not happening. He's our friend, no matter how much he irritates me."

"All any of you do is yell at each other. You are not friends," Nebula spat back, glaring at the Ice Demon before her stare moved to Drax as he spoke up.

"You're right," he began, exchanging a glance with the bad side of Allison Frost and one of the Daughter's of Thanos. "We're family. We leave no one behind." It was inspirational, half admirable until he stopped his gaze on Nebula. "Except maybe you."

Nebula rolled her eyes, shaking her head slowly. She had just gotten there and was already over the Guardians of the Galaxy's dysfunctional family feel. It succeeded in nothing but making her disgusted.