New ocs!....again

I wanted to make these babies and my friend helped me design them because she's amazing and is keeping me sane :) so enjoy these two cuties. Also I put them before the rules so people would actually see them 😅))

Name: "Y-Yosuke Hatsume..."

Age: "I-I'm 16."

Gender: "I'm a boy!" *sees a spider and screams like a girl* (my poor son-)

Looks: "I-I'm right here..."

Everyday outfit: "D-Does it matter?" (In the picture

Everyday outfit: "D-Does it matter?" (In the picture...thingy. Give me a break, it's almost midnight.)

Hero outfit: "I-It's really simple...I-I don't l-like drawing attention to myself.."

(He has the bandages for when he gets injured and the goggle things for when he uses his quirk, they can't tell when he's using it or if he's tired after)

Hero or Villain: "I-I'm a hero!"

Personality: (Somehow, he didn't get his mothers obsession over her 'babies' so he is very shy when you get to know him and clings to who ever he likes, friend or if they're just nice to him)

Parents: "W-Why do you ask...?" (Mei Hatsume and idk who the dad would be. He's off over seas like Izuku's dad.)

Sexuality: "W-What?!" (Bisexual, leaning towards male)

Quirk: "O-Oh, i-it's nothing special...." He looked down shyly. (He has a quirk called Dream Manipulation. He can render someone unconscious and fight them in their dream you know. He aslo learned hand to hand combat because you fight in their mind and all injured from dream are real.)

Quirk disadvantage: "W-Well I have to use it where my body will be safe because my subconscious will go to the person's brain to fight them and I'll be limp on the ground, if I get injured or die in the dream, it happens in real life, I have to see their eyes to use it, I sometimes get sleepy after using it and will need to rest."

Friends: "O-Oh, well Azumi is nice a-and so is my twin." (His twin is the next oc.)

Enemies: "I-I don't hate anyone!" (Riku falls under here kind of. Well, Yosuke doesn't hate him, he's just scared of him.)

Crush: The poor boy just went red and passed out. (It's open)

Pet: (Nope)

Other: (My boy is very innocent so do not be mean to him, he will cry.)

Name: "Yua Hatsume at your service!" She grinned happily

Age: "16, just like my dumb twin." (She doesn't think he's dumb)

Looks:

Everyday outfit: "I'm wearing right now

Everyday outfit: "I'm wearing right now. I really like it!" (In the picture thingy)

Hero outfit:

(She uses this to lighten things up

(She uses this to lighten things up....it's 2, I'll go to bed now. Also I couldn't find anything else to use)

Hero or villain: "Hero all the way!"

Personality: (She is really bubbly and cheerful so like...the opposite of Bakugo. She holds her friends close and her twin closer, meaning she cares about family more than friends, but still cares about friends.)

Parents: (Same as Yosuke)

Sexuality: "I'm open about this. I'm bisexual, leaning towards girls."

Quirks: "I got Zoom from my mother and Shadow manipulation from my grandfather!" (Zoom is same as Mei's and shadow manipulation is where she can make people's shadows work against them.)

Quirk disadvantages: "I had to learn hand-to-hand combat incase I had to fight in the dark. And zoom only helps me see enemies from far away anyways."

Friends: "I like Azumi, and Riku is pretty funny (honey have you met him?) but my twin is my best friend!"

Enemies: "I don't try to make those but I guess villains are."

Crush: "I'm open to the possibility of a  relationship."

Pet: "Mom said her 'babies' are pets enough for her to work on. I don't think she gets the point of a pet."

Other: "If you make my brother cry, I'll hurt you." She smiled innocently. (She also likes making gadgets like her mother but isn't crazy about it)

(These are my babies that I added. I'm proud of myself for once)