Chapter 2.

Saturday's are the best days of the week. Every Saturday night a bunch of the Italian mafia hang out. And not just anywhere, our club 'sky high.' The music playing loud and the sweaty bodies dancing and grinding on each other.

     "Mia you look sexy as fuck" Hannah, my drunken best friend slurs. I had thrown on an extremely short dress which had a very deep v-neck in the front and was blue.. I also had on my leather jacket with some Italian patches on it. I don't care if people figure out that I'm part of the mafia because they'll most likely be drunk and forget.

     "Maldita mamacita" (god damn hot mama) I spin around and see a tall man with tan skin and brown eyes. He wasn't bad looking. He looked familiar but I couldn't be sure.

As he stood there I decided to flirt a bit because, well, why not. He might be a good fuck and I'm bored.

"Can I buy you a drink maravillosa?"
(beautiful) "Sure. I'll have a cocktail."

     As he ordered our drinks I noticed the small Puerto Rican patch on his jacket. I guess I'll knock him out later and take him in. Ugh, even on my night off I've still got work to do.

     "You okay there?" I jump and look up at him as he hands my my drink. "I'm okay, just got lost in thought." He smiles and nods his head. "Hey, I never got your name." "Mia, and yours?" "Carlos."

     We finished our drinks and had some light conversation until he excused himself to use the bathroom.

     I looked around the room until I saw josh and waved him over.

     "What's up boss?" "I've found a Puerto Rican so get Mario and Emilio to prepare the van. I'll call when I'm ready." "Go it boss." As I watched him walk off a tap on my shoulder ripped me from my thoughts, again.

     "Hey Carlos." I said. "Sorry it took so long there was a line." He replied "Oh that's alright."

     We stood there staring at each other for a few seconds before we both moved forward and locked lips. I threw my Hand around his neck as his wrapped around my waste. His tongue darted out and slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gave to him. Maybe the drinks were the reason we were kissing and the reason I didn't feel someone walk up behind me. Next thing I know a bag was thrown over my head and my hands were tied up.

     "Sorry maravillosa" was the last thing I heard before being knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. As I looked around my dirty cell I remembered what happened, I was kidnapped. I'm such a fucking idiot.

     Then I heard a familiar voice. "Oh! You're up. Good, the boss man wants to see you."

     "I'm not going!" I snarl. He takes out his gun and points it at me. "Yes you are." I feel around for both of my guns. Nothing. I do feel my knife and that's all I need. "Hurry up bitch." Carlos growls. "No" He aims the gun and shoots my left leg. I wince, I've been shot before and this isn't bad.

     Carlos walks in the cell, grabs my arm, and pulls me after him.

     "So... you're with the Puerto Rican mafia." He turns to me. "Shut up." "Ok. Damn what's up your ass." He simply ignored me.

     We stop in front of a large door and he knocks. "Come in." A deep voice replies

     We walk into a large room that looks like an office. Sitting on the chair by the table is an extremely handsome man. He had caramel skin, black hair; shaved on the sides, long and slightly curly on top, and bright green eyes. He was by far, the most handsome man i had ever seen but nobody would ever know.

He stared at me for about two minutes before opening his mouth and talking. "So, I can see that you are part of the Italian mafia and they are our enemies. I also have a feeling you are very important to them."

If he thinks I'm going to tell him jack shit he is absolutely wrong. I simply stare at him while coming up with a plan. I have my knife easily excess able in my bra and there aren't many people. I quickly turn around and, with my handcuffs on fight them. I managed to kick them and shove them into a table and against the walls while keeping and eye on Carlos and the Puerto Rican leader. Two down, two to go. I run up to Carlos and kick him in the stomach. He then fakes a punch and kicks my side making me fall. As I'm crouching on the ground I swing my legs and knock him down, knocking him out as I go. It might have been the adrenaline wearing off because the pain of the gunshot wound in my leg was starting to hurt a bit.

     "Very impressive. Now you are going to tell me everything you know about the Italian mafia."

     "No!"

A/N: this quarantine is boring asf and my anxiety is to high and I'm scared to text people.  Ugghhh I'm craving gummy worms and goldfish so bye I'm going to eat. (903 words.)